The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_tsukuba_circuit_27-3-19.jpg

Coming tomorrow or thursday ... :inlove:

Looking forward to it. Maybe I can suspend my disbelief with this one and enjoy it, because I don't think enough data *exists* to make it right 3D and physics wise. ;)

Some progress on Dan's e-type.
singer01.PNG

Oh right, i forgot XD
I didn't forget the e-type. It's in a folder, it's there it's waiting, i made a rim in the same time it took Gary to finish a whole car.

Oh well.
Long story short, i got in touch with sir Szymon! Who made that beautiful singing mesh.
He's really interested in seeing the car in AC, so here i am. I took his model and started to make it game ready. It's a long way ahead, and i'm hoping posting it here, making it "official" in a way, will give me the motivation i need.

Some progress on Dan's e-type.
View attachment 298613

Oh right, i forgot XD
I didn't forget the e-type. It's in a folder, it's there it's waiting, i made a rim in the same time it took Gary to finish a whole car.

Oh well.
Long story short, i got in touch with sir Szymon! Who made that beautiful singing mesh.
He's really interested in seeing the car in AC, so here i am. I took his model and started to make it game ready. It's a long way ahead, and i'm hoping posting it here, making it "official" in a way, will give me the motivation i need.
Ooh, is that a 930?! I've actually been wanting to make physics for a 930 or 964 for a long time now. If you don't have anyone doing it, I'd be happy to take some time out of my existing 50 trillion projects to complete it as much as I can. :roflmao:

A Porsche has always been on my list. Please, PM me if you're interested.

Got the terrain knitted to the road at last! It's going to take a while to build but judging by how exciting the layout is to race around already, it will be worth it :thumbsup:
WCjRPHI.jpg

LVBkfau.jpg

I am going for 1960s pre-safety style, so possibly armco barriers only on the outsides of the fastest bends, everywhere else will be fences, hedges or brick walls. The track passes through 5 or 6 villages and the landscape is mostly farmland, with a few forest sections. I love it already :inlove:

Got the terrain knitted to the road at last! It's going to take a while to build but judging by how exciting the layout is to race around already, it will be worth it :thumbsup:
WCjRPHI.jpg

LVBkfau.jpg

I am going for 1960s pre-safety style, so possibly armco barriers only on the outsides of the fastest bends, everywhere else will be fences, hedges or brick walls. The track passes through 5 or 6 villages and the landscape is mostly farmland, with a few forest sections. I love it already :inlove:
and don't forget...
giphy.gif

seriously though, when do you rest XD

WCjRPHI.jpg

LVBkfau.jpg

I know I've said this before (probably sounding a bit like a broken record at this point), but I tell you, this thing is going to be EPIC!

WCjRPHI.jpg

LVBkfau.jpg

Fonteny..?
Be still my beating heart.
Congratulations with Feldbergring mate. I think people like it.
;)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 37.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 61 57.5%