The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

The hype
ratl-preview1-jpg.297933
Road Atlanta train is incoming recently...

another quick question - which options are there to adjust fuel consumption? i get there is a fuelcons config in the mod im fixing, but does that actually have influence on anything if i change numbers? or is there another config that has bigger influence on fuel use?

This new showroom really prefers colours with some pop... too bad the only actual NP35 is white with blue stripes.

K9UKGTU.jpg

(tried to include all the new things in this screenshot, unfortunately they're the rear diff and the seat so it needed a particular angle and now you can't see either too well)

wvJEV8p.jpg

Also some wires to keep the driver company.

Also the setup.ini isn't really where you set the default setup. It is where you set the available ranges. If you want to set say certain spring or damper rates you need to do that in the suspensions.ini.

Also the setup.ini isn't really where you set the default setup. It is where you set the available ranges. If you want to set say certain spring or damper rates you need to do that in the suspensions.ini.
my only issue is with the gears, the rest already feels fine. but i might also have that problem cause i replaced the engine via car tuner cause that thing was so weak. now everything is perfectly balanced with the rest of the class, but i dont wanna throw it out there with a broken gearing.

btw Notepad++ looks so much better. thanks for that advice Lilski !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.