The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Here's some views of Christchurch, New Zealand from the Summit Road track/rally/touge thing I'm working on. I was resampling and decimating a LiDAR DSM of the city down to try and shoehorn it in as background scenery when I heard the news about the terror attack.

The mosques which were attacked are in these screenshots :'(
Screenshot_tw_honda_civic_eg6_summit_road_15-3-119-22-43-46.jpg

Screenshot_tw_honda_civic_eg6_summit_road_15-3-119-22-57-58.jpg

Screenshot_tw_honda_civic_eg6_summit_road_15-3-119-22-58-51.jpg

Screenshot_tw_honda_civic_eg6_summit_road_15-3-119-22-59-37.jpg

@barf

Good ****, keep it up. :thumbsup: I'm really looking forward to more proper mountain roads.

Such an incident shouldn't alter anyone's action or thinking: otherwise he wins. That was his stated goal after all. So please don't let it deter you from realizing your vision with the road in any way. But anyway, this doesn't belong in the thread so let's not discuss it further.

Here's some views of Christchurch, New Zealand from the Summit Road track/rally/touge thing I'm working on. I was resampling and decimating a LiDAR DSM of the city down to try and shoehorn it in as background scenery when I heard the news about the terror attack.

The mosques which were attacked are in these screenshots :'(
Screenshot_tw_honda_civic_eg6_summit_road_15-3-119-22-43-46.jpg

Screenshot_tw_honda_civic_eg6_summit_road_15-3-119-22-57-58.jpg

Screenshot_tw_honda_civic_eg6_summit_road_15-3-119-22-58-51.jpg

Screenshot_tw_honda_civic_eg6_summit_road_15-3-119-22-59-37.jpg
This is looking promising!
It's working really well on the distance, took me some time to figure if these houses were 3D or not
so you kept full mesh at the moment ? How dense is this XD

I've been following the development of latest Formula Hybrid of RSS.
Last year I wanted to release multiple cars and that didn't work because of private related issues. So I started over with the idea, timeline and wishlist. It's more organised and I'm making progress already on the logos, styles, sponsors and (other) ideas.

For starters I created multiple (fictional) team Logos, apart from LOLA and BAR.

5c8ed6093aa06-All_logos_presentation_v07.jpg

Yup.
Doesn't change the fact that stating what you posted is 'your work' is questionable at best.
yeah It's my work, I didn't say my modeling work
I said It's from forza
If something I did model it I'll say so
If my friends how work on GTA mods gave me a model I'll say so also

And "from a friend" is not a valid answer...

yes It's a valid answer

I have so many mods I haven't released on this forum Because I know the rules

Last edited:
I've been following the development of latest Formula Hybrid of RSS.
Last year I wanted to release multiple cars and that didn't work because of private related issues. So I started over with the idea, timeline and wishlist. It's more organised and I'm making progress already on the logos, styles, sponsors and (other) ideas.

For starters I created multiple (fictional) team Logos, apart from LOLA and BAR.

5c8ed6093aa06-All_logos_presentation_v07.jpg
British is spelled without a C, but damn those logos look lovely!

yeah It's my work, I didn't say my modeling work
I said It's from forza
Honestly converting a car from Forza to AC is not work, especially if done your way which is copying random Kunos physics to the car. Changing the wheelbase, track and drivetrain from RWD to FWD is not work, I could do all that including finding the model online in half an hour...

Honestly converting a car from Forza to AC is not work
Agree with you @AccAkut, the amount of gray-area content is a worry. If it can't be publicly released here because it's copyrighted by Forza, what's the point in showing it off here?

@MohdTN you will likely need to seek permission from Forza to modify or redistribute that model. I understand there is some work involved with conversions, but when you say it's "my work" that is dishonest. It would be like me saying I flew the plane which scanned the LiDAR used in my tracks...

Honestly converting a car from Forza to AC is not work, especially if done your way which is copying random Kunos physics to the car. Changing the wheelbase, track and drivetrain from RWD to FWD is not work, I could do all that including finding the model online in half an hour...
Well, actually this dude considers work in the way of the minimum effort (typical millennial attitude) to get a car model working in AC. Still, it's work, I'll give him that.
The problem here is that kind of work is not even worth showing or spending time doing it.

Well, actually this dude considers work in the way of the minimum effort (typical millennial attitude) to get a car model working in AC. Still, it's work, I'll give him that.
The problem here is that kind of work is not even worth showing or spending time doing it.
“Typical millennial attitude” not sure what your intention was with that, but potentially worth pointing out that that’s your generation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back