Cars The Need For Speed

Are these the same as on the ZR-1?

0q34wpr.jpg
Not exactly, this is from the facelift model. The '90 has a bit different design.

Anyone thought about making the tracks? Been thinking a lot about that lately.. It doesn't even need to be a good quality map. All I want is Coastal.. I would even be happy with a lo-fi version for nostalgic purposes :D
Yes, there was a discussion a while back. There's even some attempts to port the original tracks, or use them as base for a scratch-made. But for now, I don't think anybody has taken up the task.

I personally would drive to see the Alpine road.

Yes, there was a discussion a while back. There's even some attempts to port the original tracks, or use them as base for a scratch-made. But for now, I don't think anybody has taken up the task.

I personally would drive to see the Alpine road.

If I had a quick guide on how to do it, I wouldn't hesitate spending time making the conversion.. But I would need someone to pinpoint me in the right direction. Just putting the word out there, that I am willing :D

If I had a quick guide on how to do it, I wouldn't hesitate spending time making the conversion.. But I would need someone to pinpoint me in the right direction. Just putting the word out there, that I am willing :D
Well, I think recreating the tracks with today's standards would be much more desired than simple conversion, no? :)

A "simple" conversion is not really possible. I converted Rusty Springs and plan to do a scratch remake of it. In the end it was the only track with semi believable elevation changes. The other tracks were just too crazy.

Video of the conversion. Not legal to post the track here so I never released it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 28.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%