Cars The Need For Speed

Whrr08r.jpg

Duuuuude...didn't think I'd ever get to see this. Amazing no end. Rock on!

Tried, tested and poisonous: RT/10 ACR out now :D

Nice job on that tune. Drives like a dream. Nice to have an adjustable suspension to mess around with. Had this skin done for a while now. Seems to be the right car to wear it. :D

custom_showroom_1531339266.jpg

If ppl like it, I can make an update to the pack and throw it in there.
It's just a simple paint but looks quite nice on the car I think.

Nice job on that tune. Drives like a dream. Nice to have an adjustable suspension to mess around with. Had this skin done for a while now. Seems to be the right car to wear it. :D

Cool skin ;). While you're at it, the RT/10 is still missing that awesome admiral blue/white stripes front to back that the GTS was so famous for. Would love that but I'll settle for the General with black rims anytime.

wej2sYP.jpg

The funny thing is for all its stock high speed instability if you lower it by 12mm, stiffen up the suspension and widen the track around 8mm you can get some very stable and pretty insane high speed turning performance due to the wide tires. Epic machine in any configuration!

If ppl like it, I can make an update to the pack and throw it in there.
It's just a simple paint but looks quite nice on the car I think.
No, please don't make it, ffs - it's got a Confederate flag on its roof.
Mod Edit: let's keep the politics out of the thread. If you think the skin is offensive them pm the maker or report it as such giving your reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about you check the forum rules, no one is interested in your political opinion however right or misguided it may be. The skin is paying Hommage to a pop culture icon of TV and car history. No one accused the show or its fans of racism nor would anyone here view this as incitement or offense of any kind.

Cool it, keep it objective (Mod Edit: don't get personal) this isn’t a YouTube comments thread it’s about work and art.

No, please don't make it, ffs - it's got a Confederate flag on its roof.
Mod Edit:
I do love the 1969 Charge tho, one of the most iconic cars every produced! Oh and that C6 is looking the bidness!! Can't wait !!

Thanx again to stingray Six Two for the Viper ACR. Love driving that beast up Trento !

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies