Cars The Need For Speed

While we're at it, couldn't get rid of that bug of the caliper branding showing through the blur rim, thanks AC and it's transparency issues :roflmao:
ZHPkf6.jpg

Nice shots btw, interesting to see how that color became one of the most liked of the pack (and I always thought Ferraris should be red!)

Thanks so much for this ! I was curious if it could make sub 8 minutes on the nordschleife.. and it was not that hard. So amazing !

7:54.XXX (3rd lap) - 26 degrees - optimum

I do all times on Fast at most, it's a bit trickier then :)

That Nordschleife skin looks amazing, is that part of GBW?

Glad you're enjoying the car! With that time by the way you're on par with the F10 M5, 911 turbo 997, Nissan GT-R R35 and the 911 GT3 996 with a 25 year old Ferrari with some suspension and brake upgrades ;)

Last edited:
Guys, just wanted to say a massive thanks for doing these amazing cars and keeping our dream alive. Just made a donation, suggest you guys all do too. People like you are unsung heroes. Can't wait for the complete set!

Awesome, the only thing I don't like about CM is that makes tires way too shiny, strange as they look perfect in game (this happens to all the cars).
Ahhh So, I'm not the only one who's thought that...at least I know I'm not conjuring things up in my head.

@stingray_SIX_TWO Would you happen to have the CM pre-set saved and available for sharing...the view from the very last photo - the red Ferrari 512TR? That's a hot angle. I'm never satisfied with my CM Car Preview photos. I find one that I think is it - the search is over!! Three weeks later I'm drooling over another CM preset. Rinse and repeat...:p

EDIT: I need to make a nice catalog of Preview prints - let it auto-rotate through 4k shots like that 512TR. Sexy.

Ahhh So, I'm not the only one who's thought that...at least I know I'm not conjuring things up in my head.

@stingray_SIX_TWO Would you happen to have the CM pre-set saved and available for sharing...the view from the very last photo - the red Ferrari 512TR? That's a hot angle. I'm never satisfied with my CM Car Preview photos. I find one that I think is it - the search is over!! Three weeks later I'm drooling over another CM preset. Rinse and repeat...:p

EDIT: I need to make a nice catalog of Preview prints - let it auto-rotate through 4k shots like that 512TR. Sexy.
With the help of @stingray_SIX_TWO I've setup this one that I'm using for all my cars from now on, feel free to mess with it (delete the .ini extension is only to upload it here, and copy the file to \AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Custom Previews).

Using this showroom:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/studio-black-showroom.4353/

Attachments

• A3DR_2018.cmpreset.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 303
While we're at it, couldn't get rid of that bug of the caliper branding showing through the blur rim, thanks AC and it's transparency issues :roflmao:
ZHPkf6.jpg

Nice shots btw, interesting to see how that color became one of the most liked of the pack (and I always thought Ferraris should be red!)

Blue Chiaro was my favorite since the beginning, but actually there's hardly any colour in the pack in which it doesn't look awesome.

Holy crap! I'm still modeling the dash of the Corvette. :) Compared to the Viper, it is a true nightmare to model :S
tUyvVXB.jpg
Every dash is a nightmare to model as there aren't any kind of blueprints for that, except if we get a CAD model to help. That looks like it's coming along very well!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back