Cars The Need For Speed

Really pleased you've got it integrated with the existing 512, that's a nice touch.
Could I make a cheeky request that the same tyre options are still available on the S1 version? So with the ride height / sharper handling but still have the 90s tyre option available? I'm just a sucker for crap tyres :D

No worries if not, I know I could swap them in with Content Manager :)

Just imagine you take your brand new 512TR to your favorite tuning shop in 1994 and shop for the best goodies from H&R, Bilstein, KW, Eibach and Brembo that’s the S1. All tires and all else are still there. :)

Last edited:
Wow !!
this Testarossa is gorgeous !! Great great job !

Ahah, just take your time, and keep us updated, it's very cool to see work in progress screenshots too :)
I
I get that you're new so I'm going to be polite about it, please delete your post so I don't have to report it, keep what I quoted here if you like, forget about the Miata (thanks, btw!)

Back on topic :)

74bSEjD.jpg

That shade of blue...in the desert...with lowering springs - she's just a cosmic...dadada :D

Wow !!
this Testarossa is gorgeous !! Great great job !

Ahah, just take your time, and keep us updated, it's very cool to see work in progress screenshots too :)

I know I'm off-topic, but is is possible to submit a car request somewhere? (Sorry, I'm new here and don't know each parts of this forum yet)
I'm a fan of the Mazda Miata (that's a reason why I play AC) and I would love to drive the mkII miata ( NB )

You readily admit your post is off topic so you should have stopped right there! You clearly know better and are just trying to be clever and claim ignorance, but you already outed yourself. :roflmao:

This aint a request thread. Even if it were there are already three Miatas in AC. :thumbsup:

The Testarossa was finished some time ago by A3DR.

Back on topic :)

74bSEjD.jpg

That shade of blue...in the desert...with lowering springs - she's just a cosmic...dadada :D
Is that a stock color or only an S1 color? I appreciate you putting so much effort into tweaking the 512TR without adding 320hp, slicks & F1 suspension. :cool: But seriously, that blue is lovely. While I know I will give the S1 a drive now and then...having the base stock model is sacred to me. I'm sure it is to you too and most others as well. That's very kind of A3DR to include it in the package. As I'm typing this, I'm getting excited to do comparison laps of the stock 512TR and this s1 (Stingray 62 Edition or maybe S62 Edition). :D

Is that a stock color or only an S1 color? I appreciate you putting so much effort into tweaking the 512TR without adding 320hp, slicks & F1 suspension. :cool: But seriously, that blue is lovely. While I know I will give the S1 a drive now and then...having the base stock model is sacred to me. I'm sure it is to you too and most others as well. That's very kind of A3DR to include it in the package. As I'm typing this, I'm getting excited to do comparison laps of the stock 512TR and this s1 (Stingray 62 Edition or maybe S62 Edition). :D

It's all stock guys, I'm not building a car or anything. I'm simply a suspension/setup guy who loves finding the last 10s 100s and 1000s and getting the maximum out of what's already there. It's just sophisticated tuning without any visual trickery that you'd do for a trackday car where you don't have to worry about road use limitations in terms of comfort.

Color is Blu Chairo using the GBW ppfilter. That shade of blue though has been magically tweaked by @A3DR so it changes shade depending on light as does the real life one...

9INAeN5.jpg

Last edited:
Simply gorgeous, @speedyx56! Wow. :geek:

It's all stock guys, I'm not building a car or anything.
Color is Blu Chairo using the GBW ppfilter. That shade of blue though has been magically tweaked by
@A3DR so it changes shade depending on light as does the real life one...

9INAeN5.jpg
Oh, I know you weren't doing anything to the car besides some simple setup changes... :) That's really neat. I'll have to check out that color for myself. I don't know squat about shaders in Assetto Corsa, but I'm familiar with doing similar things with 3ds max materials. :D

Wow a new update again, and with an S1 version of the Testarossa! You guys are the gift that keeps on giving! Damn, today is a working day here in China, ok I'll drive it while watching the F1 race tonight. And man that 512 TR is so beautiful and so beautifully done, unbelievable. Thanks @stingray_SIX_TWO @A3DR

Awesome stuff my man! Glad to have contributed a little tweak to your epic interpretation of the coolest Ferrari ever! And guys, give it a try on the ring, Tsukuba or any other track and I assure you won't be disappointed! Also feel free to provide feedback in the review section.

f9EU0uW.jpg

DMFl5EI.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play