The Bend Motorsports park (Australia, South Australia, Town of Tailem Bend)

Would help if the pitlane worked properly, ya know. we are only paying $50 for something when it was originally advertised for $10 but ya know whatevs.
Send them an email to let them know that its broken and they need to release an update for it. dont get anything back from them.
Quality :poop:

I wanted to do this track 2 yrs ago, but track owners didnt want to give me any help that I'd needed. They also said someone else is doing it (with their approval), but I hope this crap is not it! Its more like a disaster.

its because its a paid mod, the scratch made stuff thats out there isnt worth it. converts of the rf2 version or the paid version is the way to go, although the pitlane for the paid version doesnt work properly, can do in race/session pitstops :poop:

Thanks heaps. I've been to the track quite a few times. The elevation changes and pit buildings, grandstands etc are pretty spot on. Do you know where this a link to the GT circuit. Thanks a lot I've had heaps of fun on this so far. Cheers

2020 UPDATES coming soon, been away for quite a while, and Covid **** too! Also people, please don't post payed **** versions of the BEND track on this POST, I don't do payed mods, DO NOT discuss payed mods on my page!!!

the official paid for version from the bend website has been fixed up so no need for your version anymore
Yeah, still gonna make mine, and it will be free! don't DL it if you don't want to! or I'll just make a nice little IP ban just for you and the DL, up to you? Plus I've seen the Videos and mine will be way more detailed damn, Premium full game price for Alpha quality you're a sucker!

Last edited:
well at least its laser scanned, so i know its accurate :D who gives a **** about detail when they are driving, not exactly like youve got the time to look. Besides theres not much out that way anyways in that regards to detail, its mostly farming country.

Dont think you can ip ban anyways on rd, that would be a breach of the forum rules surely, besides the fact that your even threatening with that makes me not want to have anything to do with you anyways :giggle: pretty childish tbh

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.