The Bend Motorsports park (Australia, South Australia, Town of Tailem Bend)

No sorry, i wont be sharing any details. you will have to do some searching on the internet to find them yourself. not trying to be rude, currently using this person to help fix tracks for league racing. if you look hard enough you should be able to find them easily enough by yourself. as far as i know he wont share it anyway, as people are prone to stealing his work and claiming it as their own, tbh i dont blame him.

If you wish to get it, you must approach him yourself and talk to him personally
Hello. I am Vignesh Kadarabad, a 19 year old race car driver and I will be racing at this track on the 10-14th June as part of the Formula 4 SEA 2020 season. Could you please give me details as to who to approach for the track sim for AC as I need to be prepared for my race. It will be the 2nd race of the F4 sea season. Kindly contact me at: roverkad@gmail.com or vkadarabad@gmail.com
Here is my IG: vignesh_kadarabad just in case you need to confirm my authenticity. I appreciate the help that you can provide. Thank you.

P.S - Is the person you are referring to Aussie Downunder Series?

Last edited:
Hello. I am Vignesh Kadarabad, a 19 year old race car driver and I will be racing at this track on the 10-14th June as part of the Formula 4 SEA 2020 season. Could you please give me details as to who to approach for the track sim for AC as I need to be prepared for my race. It will be the 2nd race of the F4 sea season. Kindly contact me at: roverkad@gmail.com or vkadarabad@gmail.com
Here is my IG: vignesh_kadarabad just in case you need to confirm my authenticity. I appreciate the help that you can provide. Thank you.

Yes and i know from speaking to him, that he wont share circuit. he has had people approach him regarding stuff like this and he wont. Shannons Nationals is on that weekend, and as far as im aware there is no SEA f4 series running. F4 in australia has been cancelled as of end of season 2019 and CAMS havent announced any partnerships/support categories so im highly suspicious of your claim

Hey, mate if you want to email me at tacoluke16@gmail.com I've got a tailem bend track mod happy for you to download just got a couple of rules for you to follow mate.
:)

Ans yes the mod is from the Aussie down under asseto corsa league are you in it? The owners a personal friend.

Yes and i know from speaking to him, that he wont share circuit. he has had people approach him regarding stuff like this and he wont. Shannons Nationals is on that weekend, and as far as im aware there is no SEA f4 series running. F4 in australia has been cancelled as of end of season 2019 and CAMS havent announced any partnerships/support categories so im highly suspicious of your claim
Mate were all suspicious if you even have the track.

Mate were all suspicious if you even have the track.
First of all, your a joke. you barely know the bloke, yet your calling him a "personal friend".
Secondly, i do have the track, in the first version released.
Thirdly, @V.K.Racing if you do get this track off "him", please keep in mind that there is a personal copyright situation where an rF2 track creator is claiming that his original rf2 release which is on the steam workshop, was ripped without permission. Here on RD that is a big no no, even sharing information about ripped mods is shamed upon, and does actually get followed up

First of all, your a joke. you barely know the bloke, yet your calling him a "personal friend".
Secondly, i do have the track, in the first version released.
Thirdly, @V.K.Racing if you do get this track off "him", please keep in mind that there is a personal copyright situation where an rF2 track creator is claiming that his original rf2 release which is on the steam workshop, was ripped without permission. Here on RD that is a big no no, even sharing information about ripped mods is shamed upon, and does actually get followed up
I can see why we didn't want you in the league

seems to me to be assetto corsa version. I am looking for ams version.
And what do you mean your version.Did you make it and sell it to the bend management?

It's a complete new build, sorry get your facts correct before claiming this as yours.

As you are the social media manager for The Bend, I advise you not to make official statements like that that are easily disproved.

Let's make a public example, seeing as you insist on believing you companies lies.

Here is a screenshot of the marshal stand, as you release today. Note the updated pit building:

Here's a screenshot from my last supplied version to you, note the marshals being the same model, in the same orientation. Same with the fireextingisher and Electronic board.

lol he just removed "laser scanning" from the description. might wanna remove that comma too MADCAP!

laser.png

As you are the social media manager for The Bend, I advise you not to make official statements like that that are easily disproved.

Let's make a public example, seeing as you insist on believing you companies lies.

Here is a screenshot of the marshal stand, as you release today. Note the updated pit building:

Here's a screenshot from my last supplied version to you, note the marshals being the same model, in the same orientation. Same with the fireextingisher and Electronic board.

Why don’t you tell the audience why you got removed from the project in the first place?

Why don’t you tell the audience why you got removed from the project in the first place?

Because your lawyers are expensive. I remade the track from scratch, but your company made me take it down. You see how well you do when the lawyers are coming after you

I also like how you choose to attack me, but don't choose to make any comments about the clear errror's you've made.

Last edited:
Well the track link reference has been deleted. What a classic example of how not to market your new track. Such a shame too, I would've bought it at a reasonable price.

You see how well you do when the lawyers are coming after you
I would've thought the lawyers would've been too busy with the State Government investigation into underpaying OTR staff?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back