The Bend Motorsports park (Australia, South Australia, Town of Tailem Bend)

So who has the laser scanned version then? there was a laser scanning road vehicle going around their circuit a while ago
You're miss informed, Or you don't even own the Official version of the track, typical hypocrite! No such laser scanning data for the official version as of yet, the Official version is bland AF, even the guy who made it states he wished he could do more, but luckily he did get paid do it, so Kudos to Him on that for sure! Oh and Yes, Please don't DL my version!

Just a quick Follow up peeps, Sorry for the Huge laps of leave here and the no dev time on the track, work has been intense and well you all know 2020....Been Freelancing Overseas and the hours are, lets say not favorable to say the least, so as of now expect Updates, slow but constant Updates, and expect INSANE DETAIL....this is key for this track, tiny details not just the large ones, as I'm fairly local to the track it's only 90Km away from me, I'll be making trips and a S*^t tonne of photos so expect as close to IRL as i can possible muster. P.S Plus the Bonus of Animated Props too! thanks to CSP. Thank you all :D

Last edited:
I actually do own the "official" version of the circuit, so I'd appreciate it if you kept your "high horse attitude" to a minimum. Besides, "insane" high quality detail will only work for some people, majority of people who have AC I'm sure can't run full high quality settings in game so if there is too much stuff to populate then some users PCs will have issues running & loading. Just some "feedback" for you, take it or leave it.

Just here so I get a notification for when this finally comes to life. Hope the development is going well enough, looking forward to seeing the final product.

They just changed the link:

nothing wrong with the official one. they released an update which fixed the pitlane issue so yea
Hey man, each their own, If you like plain AF tracks and have a potato PC, no worries, This is about options and also releasing content to a standard shown by most new mods! The Official one belongs back in the 90's! You step up and comment here for your opinion and that's it, then I'll give you my opinion in turn!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.