The Bend Motorsports park (Australia, South Australia, Town of Tailem Bend)

can you send me the details where i could get them from on my gmail tacoluke16@gmail.com
No sorry, i wont be sharing any details. you will have to do some searching on the internet to find them yourself. not trying to be rude, currently using this person to help fix tracks for league racing. if you look hard enough you should be able to find them easily enough by yourself. as far as i know he wont share it anyway, as people are prone to stealing his work and claiming it as their own, tbh i dont blame him.

If you wish to get it, you must approach him yourself and talk to him personally

No sorry, i wont be sharing any details. you will have to do some searching on the internet to find them yourself. not trying to be rude, currently using this person to help fix tracks for league racing. if you look hard enough you should be able to find them easily enough by yourself. as far as i know he wont share it anyway, as people are prone to stealing his work and claiming it as their own, tbh i dont blame him.

If you wish to get it, you must approach him yourself and talk to him personally
who is he

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back