Tracks The Bend Motorsport Park - Australia [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MADCAP submitted a new resource:

The Bend Motorsport Park - Australia - The Bend Motorsport Park

Hone your skills from the comfort of your home! The Bend Motorsport Park's motor racing circuit is now available to purchase as an addition to Assetto Corsa (PC).

Developed over 9 months using laser scanning, CAD data, raw video and GPS this simulation offers an extremely realistic model of the circuit.

Choose single circuit options or buy the entire package.

For more info or to purchase visit >...

Read more about this resource...

This is my circuit with some new textures and some minor buiilding changes. I've checked and the model's are the same as the last version I gave to them. This is not laser scanned as they claim.
**EDIT** I should clarify, they have the legal right to sell this as the original version was commissioned by The Bend, but I still think it's misleading at best to claim this as a whole new version.

Last edited:
I should clarify, they have the legal right to sell this as the original version was commissioned by The Bend, but I still think it's misleading at best to claim this as a whole new version.

This is my circuit with some new textures and some minor buiilding changes. I've checked and the model's are the same as the last version I gave to them. This is not laser scanned as they claim.
**EDIT** I should clarify, they have the legal right to sell this as the original version was commissioned by The Bend, but I still think it's misleading at best to claim this as a whole new version.

Leak files pls

So basically they had yours sitting there after doing it for the promo videos way back when as the track was being built, and just thought "what can we do with this..."

dHwesIdG8rHu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back