Authorised Vendor Thanos AMC-AASD15A 6axis Servo Motion Controller

AMC_config_AASD.jpg

Allows remote configuration of the AMC-AASD15A... soon will support automatic firmware upgrade as well...

Thanks
Thanos

Last edited:
After requests, I added a variable speed motion test for the actuators... Will be available in firmware v2.01...

So what if you plug an actuator while the motion test mode is active?

Thanks
Thanos

Last edited:
I'll give the controller a go on one of my other servos to compare the motion quality and compare the noise ( the 10khz whining that bothers some people).

Synton HS servo via Pulse-dir_sm.jpg

AMC-AASD15A - Syntron HS connections schematic_sm_cut.jpg

The way I see it, with the proper changes in wiring and parameters for the servos, It could be interfaced on any servo in the market that has inputs for pulse/dir control... Why not?

Thanks
Thanos

Last edited:
BTW, its very easy to use other brand servos on the AMC-AASD15A servo controller... I interfaced the Syntron HS 1000watt servo I had laying around today. Some custom wiring from 25pin to 44pin and a few parameters on the drive and voila:

Thanks
Thanos

So... I tried the heave loop motion test function that is available on the hexpod.xyz plugin for Simtools. I used in the past to see what is the frequency response of older servo controllers. What it does is just moving the actuators from low position to high position while allowing to set the speed of that loop. I don't have a way to measure it right now, but I think it reached 100hz in full swing travel!!!!!! :cool: For comparison I reached 60hz on my older servo controller, but with very low swing (perhaps 5% travel) :confused: !!

Hey, Thanos, have you finished all the beta testing by aasd-15A controller, can you share the feedback here? we are ready to make the plan for 2dof, 3dof, 4dof, 4dof with TL, and 6dof, even 6dof with rotation. all hardware configurations.

Great work here. Read this thread and seen most of the videos. Just placed an order for your board, will make this my controller for my SFX-100 build. And, now thinking about a yaw-table as well for traction loss...

Great work here. Read this thread and seen most of the videos. Just placed an order for your board, will make this my controller for my SFX-100 build. And, now thinking about a yaw-table as well for traction loss...
That's great , bro. hope our solutions will let you enjoy a stunning experience. Thanks for your cooperation, again.

Hey, Thanos, have you finished all the beta testing by aasd-15A controller, can you share the feedback here? we are ready to make the plan for 2dof, 3dof, 4dof, 4dof with TL, and 6dof, even 6dof with rotation. all hardware configurations.

Everything looks good. We didn't had any incident so far. All safety and over-travel features hold up to any occasion they were needed. There is going to be a review and vote of confidence from the beta testers in Discord within this week hopefully, to officially launch this.

Again, thank you Shao for your valuable services to the motion simulator community. Without your help this development would not be possible!! :thumbsup:

Thanks
Thanos

Once I feel they are good enough I will start posting my profiles on xsimulator, but feel free to hit me up if you want me to share the work in progress stuff for RF2/AC/Dirt Rally

Would be nice and helpful if @pt-actuator can come up with some good package pricing going forward.

That will make things easier for new users to assess and compare how much they would be looking at spending to get a full motion kit up and running.

I need your help with a 24 pin to 44 pin connection.
I don't know much about it. So I wasn't sure it was.
My servo Drive is SG-AS Series Ac Servo Drive (SGAS15AF)
Link to my this servo engine driver catalog:
https://www.sahinrulman.com/site/im...SG-AS-AF-SERVO-DRIVER-USER-MANUAL-KATALOG.pdf
I need your help with this. I made the link as in the picture below. Is that true?
Thanks
View attachment 312611
View attachment 312614 View attachment 312612 View attachment 312613
View attachment 312615

Hi Yunus,

Please be patient. Support for custom servo models is possible, but I'll need to look at it when I have some spare time, too busy right now wrapping ends.

Can you send me the pdf manual of the servo drive at least on my email so I won't get frustrated looking for it. You will have to also enter parameters in the drive, not only wire it correctly. I'll check both for you.

Thanks
Thanos

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies