Authorised Vendor Thanos AMC-AASD15A 6axis Servo Motion Controller

Hello,
I don't know if anyone has had this issue and may know the solution, but I recently started having issues with my Thanos controller locking up on me. By this i mean that the lcd display is unresponsive to encoder inputs and the controller doesn't respond to inputs in SRS or on the up/down-right/left controls. This happens randomly, some times its within seconds of plugging usb in and sometimes it goes minutes and i am able to enter some settings or test motors before it locks up. Things i have tried thus far. 1. Firmware update and default setting reset 2. Driver reinstall 3.Bios Reset and verify no xmp memory profile 4. Changed usb cable and connected to powered usb hub 5.Changed settings in sim hub to stop port scanning 6. Connected to different computer. I have run out of ideas, any help is appreciated.
Hi,

Did you try contacting the vendor about the issue? Sounds like it might to be replaced or cleaned with instructions provided.

Thanks,
Thanos

Hi,

Did you try contacting the vendor about the issue? Sounds like it might to be replaced or cleaned with instructions provided.

Thanks,
Thanos
I have tried contacting eracing-lab, but no response as of yet. Was trying to make sure it was an unsolvable issue in the meantime. I have had it less than a year so hopefully they will honor warranty, but it is frustrating that i can't figure out what caused it to start happening. When you say cleaning with instructions do you mean something software or hardware?

I have tried contacting eracing-lab, but no response as of yet. Was trying to make sure it was an unsolvable issue in the meantime. I have had it less than a year so hopefully they will honor warranty, but it is frustrating that i can't figure out what caused it to start happening. When you say cleaning with instructions do you mean something software or hardware?

They were on holidays, I'm sure they will reply back to you soon, perhaps send them a reminder email in case it was accidentally dismissed.

As of cleaning I mean with distilled water and pressurized air, like this:

Thanks
Thanos

Last edited:
They were on holidays, I'm sure they will reply back to you soon, perhaps send them a reminder email in case it was accidentally dismissed.

As of cleaning I mean with distilled water and pressurized air, like this:

Thanks
Thanos
Ah i see, I'll give it some time for them to respond. At least now i can stop banging my head against the wall trying to figure it out. Thanks for the information.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 27 52.9%