Authorised Vendor Thanos AMC-AASD15A 6axis Servo Motion Controller

A nice option for very low profile surge and TL:

Love it. Really glad to see manufacturers stopping the trend of building ever taller aluminum thrones you need to climb into... this is the same approach my SFX variant I'm building follows. I like being the same height in relation to the ground as in real cars. I play in VR and 'get out' of the car and enjoy the scenery as well, particularly Dirt Rally 2.0 cause the levels are amazingly detailed

Hi, this week I upgraded my firmware to v2.20 beta fix 1, coming from firmware v2.11 beta fix 6. I then noticed that I don't get the colour indication on the RGB screen anymore. (Green for online, blue for spike filter activated) Screen stays on default orange colour during gaming with the message "motors online, receiving data. Motion itself is fine as it is.

Reverting back to v2.11 beta fix 6 I now don't have the colour indication anymore on this version also.

After updating the firmware I made sure to revert back to default settings by pressing exit and reset, as is recommended.

Any idea what could be the cause?

Hi, this week I upgraded my firmware to v2.20 beta fix 1, coming from firmware v2.11 beta fix 6. I then noticed that I don't get the colour indication on the RGB screen anymore. (Green for online, blue for spike filter activated) Screen stays on default orange colour during gaming with the message "motors online, receiving data. Motion itself is fine as it is.

Reverting back to v2.11 beta fix 6 I now don't have the colour indication anymore on this version also.

After updating the firmware I made sure to revert back to default settings by pressing exit and reset, as is recommended.

Any idea what could be the cause?

Make sure DIP switch #2 is also on ON position, like this

IMG_20211109_055746.jpg

Last edited:
The metal case is part of the package for PT-ACTUATOR kits or platforms. They are reseller of my AMC-AASD15A controller and they have the means to produce the metal enclosure. If you want you can contact the PT-ACTUATOR, it seems they offer the AMC-AASD15A in metal enclosure as separate part as well:
http://www.pt-actuator.com/products/p5/119.html

Otherwise you would have to 3D print enclosure for it. Easy if you have 3D printer.

Thanks
Thanos
Hi

Amazing work on the Thanos and thank you for all the work put in

If i buy the Thanos controller from PT-ACTUATOR so i get the metal case and emergency stop button box will it will it work with the SFX100 build or is there firmware flashed on it and no way too use it for my SFX100 build?

Hi

Amazing work on the Thanos and thank you for all the work put in

If i buy the Thanos controller from PT-ACTUATOR so i get the metal case and emergency stop button box will it will it work with the SFX100 build or is there firmware flashed on it and no way too use it for my SFX100 build?

Hi Dean,

You can use the AMC controller from PT-ACTUATOR with the metal enclosure with any actuator, 100mm or 150mm or other. There is no problem. The stroke and leadscrew type are adjustable on its LCD menu...

You can read more in the manual for the complete specs of the AMC-AASD15A controller:
User_Manual_v2_7-AMC-AASD15A_4DOF+TL+Surge-SRS-Simtools.pdf

Thanks
Thanos

Hi Dean,

You can use the AMC controller from PT-ACTUATOR with the metal enclosure with any actuator, 100mm or 150mm or other. There is no problem. The stroke and leadscrew type are adjustable on its LCD menu...

You can read more in the manual for the complete specs of the AMC-AASD15A controller:
User_Manual_v2_7-AMC-AASD15A_4DOF+TL+Surge-SRS-Simtools.pdf

Thanks
Thanos
Fantastic News thank you. I will order the Thanos from them and the Estop stop button box they sell so thanks for your help and congrats on all the hard work you must of put in over the years and cant wait to see what else you have in the works.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back