Authorised Vendor Thanos AMC-AASD15A 6axis Servo Motion Controller

Quick tip when you 3D print the AMC-AASD15A enclosure... you can use a vinyl sticker with Carbon Fiber pattern on the heated bed to give nice finish to the surfaces:

IMG_20200427_163536.jpg

This is what I used:
3M 1080 Carbon Fibre Black Air-Release Vinyl Wrap Roll (1/2ft x 5ft)

Thanks
Thanos

Sorry if this has already been asked but I am going to print an enclosure for the controller. Is the 7th db25 permanently attached when ordered or is it removable?

No space in the room for traction loss or anything so I will only be using 4 ports and would like the printed case solid on the side..

Also, is the light on the display dim-able?

Lastly, do you sell the stop button that I have seen on youtube with multiple buttons?

Thanks

Sorry if this has already been asked but I am going to print an enclosure for the controller. Is the 7th db25 permanently attached when ordered or is it removable?

No space in the room for traction loss or anything so I will only be using 4 ports and would like the printed case solid on the side..

Also, is the light on the display dim-able?

Lastly, do you sell the stop button that I have seen on youtube with multiple buttons?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes the 7th connector is included but is removable with a pin header actually:
IMG_20200428_110752.jpg IMG_20200428_110733.jpg

The 3D printed enclosure hole for the 7th connector is actually closed with a thin wall that you can cut open if you need to add the connector later.

The LCD light is not dim-able, no. It only has adjustable contrast for different viewing angles.

The e-stop box is actually made by a user on my Discord ( @Bajer#8052 ). Leave him a message

788FD293-D4E3-4702-B75A-62F04905478F.jpg 74912345-BC0B-4042-BCC7-3C6E27F06D8B.jpg

Thanks
Thanos

Just watched the last couple video on replacing the power wires.

Do the 4 pin servo power cables from the connector to terminated ends come sheilded from the factory?
If not, where did you get the black cable with 4 pin aviation connection and how much were they?
I've done the copper emi tape method but would like some normal black sheilded cables.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back