Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool For F1 2021 11.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good morning sir,

I just wanted to thanks you a lot for your hard work and passionate love for doing this. I'm an amateur and as an engineer for my league i wish to had more program to able to help my pilot drive better and give them better information than the game interface standard....

I just download your program and try on if my game F1 2021 detect your telemetry program and it work fine.
But i just try on my friend game on trial race if i can have acces to his information by giving him my IP telemetry from your program and nothing happen. I think i didn't do the right order or path and i would like to ask you if you know what i should do if i want get his game information when he drive on my telemetry ?
So i was wondering if i want to check his information on online party will it work or no with only basic setup by giving him my IP telemetry + port from the program or do i need more setup to do

P.S : i check the help and kinda understand that i have to use the UDP REDIRECT for my friend. The real problem is i don't know what target IP is use for ? Is it this IP that my friend have to input into his game IP Adress so i can have acces to his when he is racing online ?
Oh and i can't seems to make the program an exception to the firewall so i was wondering if i have to shut down the firewall while i'm using the program ?

1634317804290.png

Last edited:
Good morning sir,

I just wanted to thanks you a lot for your hard work and passionate love for doing this. I'm an amateur and as an engineer for my league i wish to had more program to able to help my pilot drive better and give them better information than the game interface standard....

I just download your program and try on if my game F1 2021 detect your telemetry program and it work fine.
But i just try on my friend game on trial race if i can have acces to his information by giving him my IP telemetry from your program and nothing happen. I think i didn't do the right order or path and i would like to ask you if you know what i should do if i want get his game information when he drive on my telemetry ?
So i was wondering if i want to check his information on online party will it work or no with only basic setup by giving him my IP telemetry + port from the program or do i need more setup to do

P.S : i check the help and kinda understand that i have to use the UDP REDIRECT for my friend. The real problem is i don't know what target IP is use for ? Is it this IP that my friend have to input into his game IP Adress so i can have acces to his when he is racing online ?
Oh and i can't seems to make the program an exception to the firewall so i was wondering if i have to shut down the firewall while i'm using the program ?

View attachment 510299
The IP you use is your friends IP. Easiest way to find that out is he would run on browser www.whatismyipaddress.com

Also if the data doesn't go through, you need to setup a port forward in your firewall (no need to turn off the firewall). Or you could use VPN tunneling, many of my users are using Hamachi for that. Check the earlier discussion here and for the older releases, like here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/telemetry-tool-for-f1-2020.187089/

Cheers

The IP you use is your friends IP. Easiest way to find that out is he would run on browser www.whatismyipaddress.com

Also if the data doesn't go through, you need to setup a port forward in your firewall (no need to turn off the firewall). Or you could use VPN tunneling, many of my users are using Hamachi for that. Check the earlier discussion here and for the older releases, like here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/telemetry-tool-for-f1-2020.187089/

Cheers
Thanks you very for your fast answer,

I'll try to check those or use the VPN and see if the connexion are still stable and not lose any fps or latency.

Have a nice day and thanks you again :)

After unpacking the file's I only get the f1 2021 telemetry worked once...now when I double click it wants to open but nothing happens...wat can I do to fix this and get it running ?
Thnx

After unpacking the file's I only get the f1 2021 telemetry worked once...now when I double click it wants to open but nothing happens...wat can I do to fix this and get it running ?
Thnx
It is pretty hard to say, why it would not work.

Maybe your firewall/antivirus is acting up, so check the logs first.

After that you might start by deleting the settings.xml files in the settings directories in the Tools data directory (or delete the whole settings directory in the data directory).

If that doesn't help, you might delete the baseSettings.xml (and possible LauncherLastGame.txt) from the %APPDATA%/TelemetryTool/ directory.

If that doesn't help, removing the Tool and re-installing it might help.

Also it might be a good idea to take backups of the files, you are deleting.

Cheers

Hello
I have been using your app which has been great for about 2 years without any problem but since yesterday (since the update of the last 2 tracks) I can no longer open 2020 F1 on version 10.6 or 2020 F1 / 2021 F1 on the version 11.2. It opens very small and with a white background in the taskbar! (see photos 1 & 2), I would like to point out that 2019 F1 (photo 3) opens without worries on both versions.
So I uninstall, download the apps again and reinstall but it's still the same, I don't understand!
I also replaced in the ZULU "bin" files (see photo 4) ditto!
I think it's not much but now I'm lost ...
Help me please
Regards
Lionel

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 47
Hello
I have been using your app which has been great for about 2 years without any problem but since yesterday (since the update of the last 2 tracks) I can no longer open 2020 F1 on version 10.6 or 2020 F1 / 2021 F1 on the version 11.2. It opens very small and with a white background in the taskbar! (see photos 1 & 2), I would like to point out that 2019 F1 (photo 3) opens without worries on both versions.
So I uninstall, download the apps again and reinstall but it's still the same, I don't understand!
I also replaced in the ZULU "bin" files (see photo 4) ditto!
I think it's not much but now I'm lost ...
Help me please
Regards
Lionel
Hmm, maybe the window position settings were corrupted. Sometimes when I have changed my screen positions, the main window coordinates were set to be outside of the screen space, thus the tool starts, but the window is open in "space".

What happens, if you remove in the directories 'settings\f1_2020' and 'settings\f1_2021' the settings.xml file (or rename it to e.g. settings.xml_old) and then start the tool?

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Iko,

Hope you're well.

I have tried to set the telemetry tool up with my friend so I am effectively his race engineer.
I have my listen port set as the same as his UDP sending port. He has his sending IP as mine. The telemetry appears on his tool, and not mine. All the correct boxes are ticked. We're on the same version of the software. Any advice?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Iko,

Hope you're well.

I have tried to set the telemetry tool up with my friend so I am effectively his race engineer.
I have my listen port set as the same as his UDP sending port. He has his sending IP as mine. The telemetry appears on his tool, and not mine. All the correct boxes are ticked. We're on the same version of the software. Any advice?

Thanks in advance :)
Hi,

The connectivity is always the "hard issue". Typically it is the router/firewall, which blocks the connection between the two Tools.

Many users use VPN (like Hamachi) to arrange the connectivity between two sites. That might be the easiest way to do it.

Other option is to open a port in the firewall (on the race engineer's site), i.e. you do port forwarding for the UDP port used and direct that traffic to the computer inside the network.

Cheers

Hi,
The connectivity is always the "hard issue". Typically it is the router/firewall, which blocks the connection between the two Tools.

Many users use VPN (like Hamachi) to arrange the connectivity between two sites. That might be the easiest way to do it.

Other option is to open a port in the firewall (on the race engineer's site), i.e. you do port forwarding for the UDP port used and direct that traffic to the computer inside the network.

Cheers
Thank you, I’ll try this and get back to you if the issue is not resolved :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies