Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool For F1 2021 11.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi I'm having trouble using this app. I can get it to work for my data however it will not read or save opponent data so I cannot load any file to compare. Any suggestions? (I have set opponent laps to save option to all).
Problem resolved. I uninstalled and reinstalled and tweaked the required settings.

Last edited:
Hola, ¿es posible en el volante thrustmaster sf-1000 mostrar TC y ABS en la pantalla? es emocionante ver que su software funciona en mi sf-1000 pero no veo tc o abs, gracias

Thank you for this amazing tool! It's been a real fun looking over all the racing statistics. However I've faced one proiblem.

Im trying to use this tool for race engineering. Im trying to fit many different statistics to my two 24' displays. The problem is when I try to make the statistic windows smaller, the info size inside them will stay the same. This means that if I try to make them small the information will be outside the window and I can't see it.

Question is how can I also resize the information inside the window, so I can actually fit more data in my monitor?

Thanks!

Thank you for this amazing tool! It's been a real fun looking over all the racing statistics. However I've faced one proiblem.

Im trying to use this tool for race engineering. Im trying to fit many different statistics to my two 24' displays. The problem is when I try to make the statistic windows smaller, the info size inside them will stay the same. This means that if I try to make them small the information will be outside the window and I can't see it.

Question is how can I also resize the information inside the window, so I can actually fit more data in my monitor?

Thanks!
Do you mean the statistics page, which has data in 3 columns? There you can make the text smaller/bigger with mouse scroll.

If you mean the statistics table page, then there is no zoom yet. I can see, if I can do something about that.

Cheers.

Great software pal. I would like to know if it is possible to have detailed analysis through each turn or mini sectors of a lap. I can’t see anyway of cutting and expanding a micro sector which would make analysis a lot more useful. By looking at throttle , brake , steering through before and after each corner or sequence of corners would make it a lot more beneficial and the detail will really stand out.

Hey iko, idea for future release, wing settings per lap in the statistics table. Would be great for tuning setups per wings/lap times etc

Great tool!

Great software pal. I would like to know if it is possible to have detailed analysis through each turn or mini sectors of a lap. I can’t see anyway of cutting and expanding a micro sector which would make analysis a lot more useful. By looking at throttle , brake , steering through before and after each corner or sequence of corners would make it a lot more beneficial and the detail will really stand out.
Hi,

There is way for this.

In the Telemetry click mouse primary button at the start of the "mini sector", then press mouse secondary button at the end of the "mini sector". The tool will zoom into that section and the TimeDiff starts at 0 from the start of the mini sector. (This also works in the multilap view.)

See this image
V11_2_win_Telemetry_zoomed.png

This way you have full control of the area, which you are looking at, as you can the drag the traces or use mouse scroll to zoom in/out. And the minimap will show the area, which you are looking at + the "main map" shows the start and end points (if you have the option turned on in the main map, and there you can see the driven lines too to see the difference in lines taken.

I could add the mini sectors to the Tool, but it is on a very low priority, as you can get the same (and to my opinion) better functionality, when you do the selection with the mouse clicks. This way you can move around as the interesting bits might be

Cheers.

Hi,

There is way for this.

In the Telemetry click mouse primary button at the start of the "mini sector", then press mouse secondary button at the end of the "mini sector". The tool will zoom into that section and the TimeDiff starts at 0 from the start of the mini sector. (This also works in the multilap view.)

See this image
View attachment 506711

This way you have full control of the area, which you are looking at, as you can the drag the traces or use mouse scroll to zoom in/out. And the minimap will show the area, which you are looking at + the "main map" shows the start and end points (if you have the option turned on in the main map, and there you can see the driven lines too to see the difference in lines taken.

I could add the mini sectors to the Tool, but it is on a very low priority, as you can get the same (and to my opinion) better functionality, when you do the selection with the mouse clicks. This way you can move around as the interesting bits might be

Cheers.
This sounds great I will try it in the next few days and report back!

Hi, First of all i must say love the program,

I had a question, we have a setup where there is a engineer spectating the race, is it possible to select a driver then so you can see pit window etc, or is that only possible with the UDP forward?

cheers

Hi, First of all i must say love the program,

I had a question, we have a setup where there is a engineer spectating the race, is it possible to select a driver then so you can see pit window etc, or is that only possible with the UDP forward?

cheers
At the moment the pitwindow is only for the "active driver". I don't know how it works when spectating, i.e. if you change the view to another driver.

At the moment the tool doesn't show pit window for "any driver", only for the current driver. This would require bit extra work to make it work properly for "any driver". I can add it to the backlog, but the effort vs. benefit is not very good, so the priority is quite low for that feature.

Cheers.

PS. F1 2021 development/support is bit lackluster on my side at the moment due to the bugs etc. in F1 2021, which at least for me make the game less enjoyable. Might change if/when they add the new tracks and fix the issues with online races. But new version 11.2 with Portimao trackmap + some fixes will be out in few days. Just doing final testing now.

Hey,

Is there a list of all the available routes when the HTTP server is live? Thanks a lot!
You mean like a JSON listing of available tracks? Not yet, but if there is good reason to have that, it would be pretty short work to add.

And if you mean the track map, there is already way to get the trackmap via the HTTP server.

Cheers.

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Tool For F1 2021 with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for F1 2021

New version is here.

Notable changes:

F1 2021
  • Added Portimao trackmap
  • Raw data: Fixed the bug, where the data was always shown for the player and could not be changed
  • Potentially fixed issue, where data for new tracks would not be saved, i.e. make the current version work e.g. with Imola without the need for a new version of the Tool
AMS2
  • Added Monza release trackmaps
  • Added new cars data to the system
KartKraft

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks for all your work on this - love the app.

Quick question: is it possible to make a script on mac to skip the launcher an got straight into a given game mode, e.g. straight into F12020? I tried making a script, replacing "app.Launcher" in the runMac.sh script with "--game=F12020". But when I run it Terminal gives the message:
Unrecognized option: --game=F12020

And won't launch it

Any suggestions?

thanks for all your work on this - love the app.

Quick question: is it possible to make a script on mac to skip the launcher an got straight into a given game mode, e.g. straight into F12020? I tried making a script, replacing "app.Launcher" in the runMac.sh script with "--game=F12020". But when I run it Terminal gives the message:
Unrecognized option: --game=F12020

And won't launch it

Any suggestions?
Here is what you can do.

Copy the runMac.sh to e.g. runMac_F12021.sh and put the following content between the lines there (in short you edit the last line, if you compare this to the runMac.sh:
======================
#!/bin/sh
cd "$(dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}")"
bin/mac/bin/java -Dsun.jnu.encoding=UTF-8 -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -jar Telemetry.jar --game=F12021 &
======================
The Tool uses different class by default, and the launcher has to be started with the -classpath, but to run the Tool directly in some game mode, you run the -jar Telemetry jar + put the options after the Telemetry.jar.

For future releases, I will add there there this file as runMac_F12021.sh as a reference.

Cheers.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies