Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool For F1 2021 11.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I tried to check the track map and driver position in f1 2021 game on my pc. When racing with ai, the display of track map and driver position worked normally, but in lan game, when I asked my friend to send his telemetry data to my ip, the driver position could not be displayed. (Broadcast mode has been turned off) but stage yellow flags are displayed normally, if you can see the driver position data, it will be very helpful to customize team strategy during lan games
I have another user, who is having similar issues, i.e. on UDP forward the Motion packets (which has the coordinates) get dropped for some reason. This might be related to that.

Few questions:
- Are you using the latest 12.4 version of the Tool?
- Are you using the F1 2021 data format in Game?
- Is your friend getting the proper data?
- Are you using any VPN or is this direct LAN connection?

Cheers.

I have another user, who is having similar issues, i.e. on UDP forward the Motion packets (which has the coordinates) get dropped for some reason. This might be related to that.

Few questions:
- Are you using the latest 12.4 version of the Tool?
- Are you using the F1 2021 data format in Game?
- Is your friend getting the proper data?
- Are you using any VPN or is this direct LAN connection?

Cheers.
Hello, thank you for your reply!
My friend and I have tried both versions of 11.4 and 12.4, but we still cannot see the map data. We use the connected game based on VPN Client manager, and my friend can get the data of race timing, driving and other columns. The map field can correctly display the map of the current race, but there is no driver position display. In addition, in the column of Raw data, it seems that only the data of Motion column has no change. I wonder if it is related to the above problems.
Thanks!

My friend and I have tried both versions of 11.4 and 12.4, but we still cannot see the map data. We use the connected game based on VPN Client manager, and my friend can get the data of race timing, driving and other columns. The map field can correctly display the map of the current race, but there is no driver position display. In addition, in the column of Raw data, it seems that only the data of Motion column has no change. I wonder if it is related to the above problems.
Thanks!
Hmm, is there a way to set the MTU size in the VPN Client Manager? Or a way to see the MTU size on the VPN Client Manager?

I am starting to suspect, that because the motion packet is 1464 bytes and if you use VPN client, the ipsec headers make the packet too large and it gets dropped. So if these is a way to set the size of MTU packets, you could experiment with smaller and larger MTU values for the VPN client.

Cheers.

Thanks!
Hello,
I will write you a PM, but there are few things we could try to see, if my assumptions are correct.
Cheers.

I sent you a donation a last week and I still haven't received a license file. I would like to continue to support your efforts. Can you let me know what I need to do get a license file? If you check your paypal account you will see my donation and 2 notes asking for the license.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.2%