Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool For F1 2021 11.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, can anyone help me as I am struggling to understand how to run the runMac.sh file. Thanks
Here I assume, you downloaded the latest 12.1 file to the Download directory in your mac and then unzipped the Telemetry_v12.1_with_JRE.zip there into directory Telemetry_v12.1_with_JRE. And then inside that directory you unzipped the mac.zip into mac directory to have the custom JRE also set up.

Now open Terminal.
Then type into the terminal
cd Downloads
cd Telemetry_v12.1_with_JRE
bash ./runMac.sh

If you unzipped the .zip to different directory than Telemetry_v12.1_with_JRE, use that instead on the second line.

This should start the Tool. If you get error "file bin/mac/bin/java not found", then you had not unzipped the JRE binary into the bin directory. See above + read the ReadMe.txt for more info.

Cheers.

When I try run the programme on Mac it doesn't let me because it says it comes from an unauthorised developer. Any help?
Read the Mac help, how to allow app from unauthorized developer to work.

One way to workaround this is to download the Java 17 JRE + JavaFX binaries from the link in the ReadMe.txt, install them and use them to run the Tool. This takes bit more work.

You can also CTRL-Click the Telemetry.jar to add it to the security exception list.

Cheers.

Thanks for making this again! I know you've tried to help me in the past and I'm still struggling. So I'm pretty sure I have the files in the right place, but Terminal (on Mac) keeps telling me that no such file exists. I'm sure it's something glaringly obvious, but I just cannot figure it out.

View attachment 488841
This is where I put the file.

And yet, I keep receiving this error.
View attachment 488842

Any thoughts or ideas?
i have macbook m1 and I couldn't either...any hero who can make a video tutorial of the installation for the mac?? please :(

i have macbook m1 and I couldn't either...any hero who can make a video tutorial of the installation for the mac?? please :(
If you use macbook m1, take the 12.1 version from
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/telemetry-tool-for-f1-22.52172/

Then you can download the m1 binaries from
https://telemetrytool.com/addons

This is you install it:
1) Unzip the 12.1 package. (this will most likely be in your Download directory, but you can put it anywhere in your system).
2) Now change (in Finder) to the unzipped directory. There go to the 'bin' directory and copy the mac_m1.zip there and unzip it there. Rename the new 'mac_m1' directory as mac.
3) Open terminal and do
cd Downloads
(If you put the .zip somewhere else, you have to cd to that directory)
4) In terminal type
bash runMac.sh
and the tool should start.

Cheers.

If you use macbook m1, take the 12.1 version from
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/telemetry-tool-for-f1-22.52172/

Then you can download the m1 binaries from
https://telemetrytool.com/addons

This is you install it:
1) Unzip the 12.1 package. (this will most likely be in your Download directory, but you can put it anywhere in your system).
2) Now change (in Finder) to the unzipped directory. There go to the 'bin' directory and copy the mac_m1.zip there and unzip it there. Rename the new 'mac_m1' directory as mac.
3) Open terminal and do
cd Downloads
(If you put the .zip somewhere else, you have to cd to that directory)
4) In terminal type
bash runMac.sh
and the tool should start.

Cheers.
BROOOO THANK YOU SOO FUC... MUCH. Really really appreciate the time you took to help an idiot like me. Thanks a lot buddy :)

Hi, when I "Start the Tool once with the runWinLauncher.bat (or on Linux/Mac with the .sh file). The Tool will ask for location of data files etc on first run."..
The tool doesn't ask me for location of data files..
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you!

Hi, when I "Start the Tool once with the runWinLauncher.bat (or on Linux/Mac with the .sh file). The Tool will ask for location of data files etc on first run."..
The tool doesn't ask me for location of data files..
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you!
Which version are you using? Did you start the Tool from the launcher?

12.1 version
Few days ago I launched the tool using "runWinLauncher>" file.
Today I tried to open this file as administrator and a new error occurred "bin\win\bin\javaw.exe" not found.
What do you think I'm doing wrong??
Thanks!!!
Most likely your antivirus flagged the custom JRE and has quarantined it.

You can solve it by allowing the javaw.exe to run. Other option would be to replace it with the binaries e.g. from Azul: https://www.azul.com/downloads/?version=java-17-lts&package=jre-fx

Cheers.

Most likely your antivirus flagged the custom JRE and has quarantined it.

You can solve it by allowing the javaw.exe to run. Other option would be to replace it with the binaries e.g. from Azul: https://www.azul.com/downloads/?version=java-17-lts&package=jre-fx

Cheers.
Unfortunately, it seems there's nothing to do..I checked my antivirus and there's nothing flagged and I replaced binaries files from azul..still the same issue.
Always the same error message: "bin\win\bin\javaw.exe" not found.
Any other ideas??
Thanks

Attachments

• Telemetry tool issue.jpg
    Telemetry tool issue.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 51
Unfortunately, it seems there's nothing to do..I checked my antivirus and there's nothing flagged and I replaced binaries files from azul..still the same issue.
Always the same error message: "bin\win\bin\javaw.exe" not found.
Any other ideas??
Thanks
You can do this.

1) Take the latest 12.1. package and Install (ie. unzip) the Tool package to e.g. C:\bin\Telemetry or some other directory, which is new.
2) Open command prompt and do
CD C:\bin\Telemetry
(if you unzipped the package to that directory, if somewhere else, do CD to that directory).
3) Now do in the command prompt
dir Telemetry.jar
You should see something like
2022-07-09 20:26 2,756,915 Telemetry.jar
If you don't see the Telemetry.jar in the directory, then you have not unzipped the packet in that directory and must change to the right directory. If you see it, good, then proceed.
4) Now do in the command prompt
dir bin\win\bin\javaw.exe
You should see something like
2022-06-15 14:59 39,424 javaw.exe
IF not, then for some reason the java binaries were not installed there. So you need to check, why they were not unzipped there.
If yes, then do
bin\win\bin\javaw.exe -classpath Telemetry.jar apps.Launcher

This should start the launcher, where you can start the tool.

Cheers

Hey Iko,
i found your tool today to have my display from my SF1000 show some data from rfactor2.
At least it is what i thought it could do with the udp sending method.I copied the plugin into the rf2 folder and have the network settings setup for rf2.in your tool everything looks good but nothing is transfered to the wheel.
Any idea what could be my issue here?
Thanks in advance

Hey Iko,
i found your tool today to have my display from my SF1000 show some data from rfactor2.
At least it is what i thought it could do with the udp sending method.I copied the plugin into the rf2 folder and have the network settings setup for rf2.in your tool everything looks good but nothing is transfered to the wheel.
Any idea what could be my issue here?
Thanks in advance

If the Tool works ok, i.e. you get cars moving on the map with proper driver names, then here is the list of what can happen:
1) The SF1000 is not actually connected to the Wifi. (this is maybe 40% of the first-time-use cases).
2) Wifi signal is very weak. Can make the display work in pretty odd ways.
3) In the wheel the F12019/F12020 listening mode is not on
4) The UDP forward is not enabled or is not sending data to the wheel, but to some other address or wrong port (port must be 20777)
5) In the UDP forward, wrong data format was chosen, i.e.it is not F1 2020

Cheers.

这里有 F1 2021 用户的一些控制台版本吗?

如果是,我想获得一些反馈,该工具在那里如何工作?我听说,在某些安装中,速度图 + 汽车位置不显示。这是因为未收到(或丢失)来自游戏的一个数据包。

如果你有一个工作系统(控制台上的游戏,单独计算机上的遥测工具),我很乐意看到例如游戏中遥测设置页面的图像。

干杯。
Hello, I tried to check the track map and driver position in f1 2021 game on my pc. When racing with ai, the display of track map and driver position worked normally, but in lan game, when I asked my friend to send his telemetry data to my ip, the driver position could not be displayed. (Broadcast mode has been turned off) but stage yellow flags are displayed normally, if you can see the driver position data, it will be very helpful to customize team strategy during lan games

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Forum trophies