Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool For F1 2021 11.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey! Great work with this application, I love it!

Question - Is there any way to push the live data out via a browser? So any browser based device can simply enter a web address to view all the live data?

Hey! Great work with this application, I love it!

Question - Is there any way to push the live data out via a browser? So any browser based device can simply enter a web address to view all the live data?
You need to enable the http server in network settings. Then you can access some data from the tool via a browser and even build your own browser frontend using the JSON data. See the help on the http server + the readme files on the html_root directory for more details.

Cheers.

Yes, I have the lastest version of the game
Hi,

Does this happen in all game modes or only in online racing? Have you done some things with the 'driverids' file or 'race number name map' or with some game files. The 'M_S' means, the driver ID is missing, i.e. it is out of range of valid driver IDs.

Cheers

Hi,

Does this happen in all game modes or only in online racing? Have you done some things with the 'driverids' file or 'race number name map' or with some game files. The 'M_S' means, the driver ID is missing, i.e. it is out of range of valid driver IDs.

Cheers
Having a similar issue here, I'm occasionally getting D-G, PTT and P-B as well.

Looks like it's pulling from the driver_ids file as opposed to the driver_racenumber_map, and similarly for the TLAs on the map.

Full names are pulling through fine for both, but TLAs don't seem to for some reason?

EDIT: To clarify, this is for online racing in a league where all drivers have unique racenumbers.

Last edited:
Having a similar issue here, I'm occasionally getting D-G, PTT and P-B as well.

Looks like it's pulling from the driver_ids file as opposed to the driver_racenumber_map, and similarly for the TLAs on the map.

Full names are pulling through fine for both, but TLAs don't seem to for some reason?

EDIT: To clarify, this is for online racing in a league where all drivers have unique racenumbers.
D-G is 'Default Ghost, PTT is 'Player Time Trial' data and P-B is 'Personal Best'.

I did some fix for the normal online race issue, where the TLA is set to 'M_S' (meaning missing id), so it should now revert back to the intended driver race number.

For the other TLAs with the racenumber-map, I will need to check the code. If the names work, it looks like a misplaced 'if' somewhere.

Cheers

I tried to run the app and it starts up fine but when i start driving nothing happens

Attachments

• 2022-04-07 20_56_51-Telemetry Tool For Codemasters F1 2021 game, 11.3 Rev_ 2745.png
    2022-04-07 20_56_51-Telemetry Tool For Codemasters F1 2021 game, 11.3 Rev_ 2745.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 73
I tried to run the app and it starts up fine but when i start driving nothing happens
Well, you have a BLUE lap the 'Session best lap' so you have to drive one valid lap, before you see anything as BLUE lap. The RED lap is on live data, so if the game has been set to send Telemetry data, then you should start seeing the traces.

Cheers.

hello, I can't open my old session, there are many files in lapdata but nothing opens via the application no file appears, can you help me please thank you
Press CTRL-O to open any of the saved laps as RED lap. Or CTRL-R to open any lap as BLUE reference lap. If you want to load many laps, press CTRL-L and select the laps you want to view in the multi-lap view. (These are also available in the 'File' menu).

Cheers.

Is it okay if I can suggest putting NASCAR HEAT 5 on the telemetry data, it is a great form of stock car racing. And idk if anyone would like this suggestion, but it is a great suggestion from me in the NASCAR community, I'm currently on PS4 and this is a great telemetry data haven't messed around with it just yet, but I would like to suggest this game. I also suggest this telemetry data if anyone on sim racing is looking for a telemetry data.

Hey Iko,
I´m a race ingeneer in a F1 league and i want to have the telemetry of the driver i´m ingeneer from but it doesnt work, although i did all you said in the Help file. Can you say what the issue might be?

Last edited:
Is it okay if I can suggest putting NASCAR HEAT 5 on the telemetry data, it is a great form of stock car racing. And idk if anyone would like this suggestion, but it is a great suggestion from me in the NASCAR community, I'm currently on PS4 and this is a great telemetry data haven't messed around with it just yet, but I would like to suggest this game. I also suggest this telemetry data if anyone on sim racing is looking for a telemetry data.
Hi,

There will be no Nascar Heat 5 version, as I don't have that game and at this point don't plan to acquire it. Sorry.

Cheers.

Hey Iko,
I´m a race ingeneer in a F1 league and i want to have the telemetry of the driver i´m ingeneer from but it doesnt work, although i did all you said in the Help file. Can you say what the issue might be?
Hm, getting the data from the driver is always bit messy, as there might be few firewalls in between.

Easiest way is to setup a VPN Tunnel between the driver and you, as then you have the same subnet and it is easy to send data over. Many of my users are using Hamachi VPN tunnel for that.

Cheers.

Hi

I used this tool in F1 games and this is really helpfull and great!
Are you planning to develop it for iRacing?
Hi,

At this moment I don't have iRacing subscription and don't plan to take one. I have some time ago asked the iRacing developers for a free or very discounted account to port my tool for it, but never got any response from them.

Cheers.

Hi,

At this moment I don't have iRacing subscription and don't plan to take one. I have some time ago asked the iRacing developers for a free or very discounted account to port my tool for it, but never got any response from them.

Cheers.
Hi Iko

Thank you for the reply!
Oh that sounds sad to be honest, because i really liked all of the info you get from the telemetry tool.
Hope you will receive an answer soon!

Regards

Hey all,

I got the Mac version and I tried everything. I turned if my firewall from both pc and Mac that is running Telemetry app. It runs but it doesn't receive data. What can I do I tried even the this
"java 'bin\mac\bin\java -classpath Telemetry.jar apps.FxFeed' "
In the command line where the telemetry.jar folder is.

What can I do?
Thanks in advance

Hey all,

I got the Mac version and I tried everything. I turned if my firewall from both pc and Mac that is running Telemetry app. It runs but it doesn't receive data. What can I do I tried even the this
"java 'bin\mac\bin\java -classpath Telemetry.jar apps.FxFeed' "
In the command line where the telemetry.jar folder is.

What can I do?
Thanks in advance
So you tested with the feedtester, the local data retrieval works (i.e. you run the tool and then run the FxFeed tester too and the Telemetry Tool received data). If you don't receive the data, make sure the FxFeed data format is same, what the Tool expect, e.g. F1 2021.

Next you need to see, you can receive data from the local network to your mac, so start the Telemetry Tool, you can find the IP address detection from the Tools menu ('show my ip address'). It might be, that the public IP address is bound to different IP address, so if you see on that display many IP addresses, you need to test them all by setting them one at a time to the game's 'Telemetry' settings and then driving + checking, if the Telemetry Tool receives data.

Cheers.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 167 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 111 44.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 28.0%
Back