Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool for ACC 13.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Iko Rein updated Telemetry Tool for ACC with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for ACC

Hello,

V13 with F1 23 support is out. You can get the new version from
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/telemetry-tool-for-f1-23-and-many-other-games.61580/

Notable ACC related changes are:
- Way to setup the tyre wear target in the Statistics Graphs. This adjusts the values shown in the graph.
- New multi-car session history statistics shows many data, like laptimes averages (last 3, since pitstop, all valid laps etc), laps since pitstop etc. for all cars in the race

Read the rest of this update entry...

Telemetry Tool for ACC

Hello,

V13 with F1 23 support is out. You can get the new version from
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/telemetry-tool-for-f1-23-and-many-other-games.61580/

Notable ACC related changes are:
- Way to setup the tyre wear target in the Statistics Graphs. This adjusts the values shown in the graph.
- New multi-car session history statistics shows many data, like laptimes averages (last 3, since pitstop, all valid laps etc), laps since pitstop etc. for all cars in the race

Hi,

Great tool. First time I have used it with ACC (used with PC2 before).

There is some odd behaviour (13.0). Perhaps it is me.

When I open one of my own laps as a red lap or as a blue lap for reference then all is well. The only oddity I find is that if I am in Statistics when I change the laps for another one, that tab does not refresh until I return to the Telemetry tab and then come back to the Statistics RED,... However, that was the same when I was using an earlier version for PC2 - no difference.

However, when I open an opponent lap as either red or blue I often do not get the right lap or even the right car. If I manage to get a lap loaded (even though it is not the right one) and then try to change it I may get a change on the telemetry screen but the Statistics remains unaltered when I return to it.

These are files that were created in a race v the AI.

Cheers

Trevor

Hi,

Great tool. First time I have used it with ACC (used with PC2 before).

There is some odd behaviour (13.0). Perhaps it is me.

When I open one of my own laps as a red lap or as a blue lap for reference then all is well. The only oddity I find is that if I am in Statistics when I change the laps for another one, that tab does not refresh until I return to the Telemetry tab and then come back to the Statistics RED,... However, that was the same when I was using an earlier version for PC2 - no difference.

However, when I open an opponent lap as either red or blue I often do not get the right lap or even the right car. If I manage to get a lap loaded (even though it is not the right one) and then try to change it I may get a change on the telemetry screen but the Statistics remains unaltered when I return to it.

These are files that were created in a race v the AI.

Cheers

Trevor
This should be fixed in the upcoming 13.1. I was bit "shy" on doing updates on the different screens. I have added bit more updates to the tabs to avoid the need to "click on things" to get them updated. It should work better on the upcoming version.

And in 13.1 the BLUE line "fastest opponent" work also on ACC. In my testing I have found it really handy and I plan to expand the feature bit more in the future.

Cheers.

This should be fixed in the upcoming 13.1. I was bit "shy" on doing updates on the different screens. I have added bit more updates to the tabs to avoid the need to "click on things" to get them updated. It should work better on the upcoming version.

And in 13.1 the BLUE line "fastest opponent" work also on ACC. In my testing I have found it really handy and I plan to expand the feature bit more in the future.

Cheers.
Thanks; looking forward to it.

T

Telemetry Tool for ACC

Version 13.1 is here.

Notable changes

• Many fixes to the multicar data system for F1 2018-F1 23, AC, ACC, AMS2, PC2, R3E and rF2. Now it is in state, it should have been at 13.0 release.
  • Many F1 23 related fixes and new data usages, where feasible.
  • Fixed issue, where it was not possible to loaded from multilap telemetry the loaded multilaps into Statstistics Table. At the same time enabled opponent laps loading to multilap telemetry.
  • Fixes to the 'BLUE Line: Fastest...

Hi Iko, as usual congratulations. I noticed that using ACC, in the race screen, the remaining or missing liters to finish the race are not + indicated. Is it a deliberate choice?

Hi Iko, as usual congratulations. I noticed that using ACC, in the race screen, the remaining or missing liters to finish the race are not + indicated. Is it a deliberate choice?
There should be the "fuel left/lap", i.e. how much fuel is left per lap. And then there should be the excess fuel row.

With ACC, the Tool keeps track of total fuel use average, but also fuel use per each ECU mode. Also if you need more fuel than max fuel capacity, it should show how much you need to re-fuel per each pitstop.

I am traveling at the moment and cannot test this, but I looked at the code and it should work.
If it is not working, can you post a screenshot on what you see?

Cheers.

There should be the "fuel left/lap", i.e. how much fuel is left per lap. And then there should be the excess fuel row.

With ACC, the Tool keeps track of total fuel use average, but also fuel use per each ECU mode. Also if you need more fuel than max fuel capacity, it should show how much you need to re-fuel per each pitstop.

I am traveling at the moment and cannot test this, but I looked at the code and it should work.
If it is not working, can you post a screenshot on what you see?

Cheers.
thks man, I had a period in which I was not able to dedicate myself to driving as soon as I have the opportunity to try it well I will let you know.

Last edited:
hi, I tried and I can confirm that the liters of petrol in excess or missing at the end of the race are no longer indicated. The thing I don't understand is that even putting back the previous version of your app (which I'm sure everything worked) now you can't even see them there anymore. Could it be due to the latest ACC updates???

Attachments

• Immagine 2023-08-07 175223.png
    Immagine 2023-08-07 175223.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 30
hi, I tried and I can confirm that the liters of petrol in excess or missing at the end of the race are no longer indicated. The thing I don't understand is that even putting back the previous version of your app (which I'm sure everything worked) now you can't even see them there anymore. Could it be due to the latest ACC updates???
I will check this when I get back to my system later this month. We are still traveling for some time.

Cheers.

Hi Iko,

I've been at this now for many many hours and I can't get our engineer's PC to work with my data. I've been through every guide, every little issue and nothing is working. They do not have ACC, but that shouldn't be an issue. We've tried everything over the past 4 hours

On their PC, it says the relay isn't active when it is and says ACC isn't running, but do they need ACC running for this to work?

My discord is 'cameronhawes' if you'd like to PM me on the, but I'll be checking back to see what you think the issue is

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Iko,

I've been at this now for many many hours and I can't get our engineer's PC to work with my data. I've been through every guide, every little issue and nothing is working. They do not have ACC, but that shouldn't be an issue. We've tried everything over the past 4 hours

On their PC, it says the relay isn't active when it is and says ACC isn't running, but do they need ACC running for this to work?

My discord is 'cameronhawes' if you'd like to PM me on the, but I'll be checking back to see what you think the issue is

Thanks
Bit late, but the engineers would not need to have ACC (installed or running).

I am guessing the issues the data does not go through. It might be dropped by the firewall or something else is blocking or dropping the data.

Ways around is
1) install and use VPN tunneling to bypass the firewall issues. This is what many of my users are doing in similar setups

2) Setup the UDP Forward to use TCP instead of UDP. Please note, that for this also the received must use the TCP for listening the data. Depending on the network settings, the UDP packets might be dropped, because they are too big. Using TCP would be way to conter this.

I would first try the VPN stuff. IF you have it up and running and data flows, there is no need for the 2), i.e. TCP forward.

Cheers.

Hi Iko, I wonder if this project is open source? It seems huge and capable of many things.
The project is not open source.

And yes, it is huge. Today just the code (in Java) is bit over 500k lines, and over 200k statements. Then there are the trackmaps for the 20+ games, maybe bit over 1k trackmaps.

Cheers

i can't tell if the tool is broken or i am doing something wrong. i load an opponent file as a reference but do not a see any data but red. i do see cars on the track map. also when trying to compare using the track compare half of the map is missing
1694733057542.png

Last edited:
i can't tell if the tool is broken or i am doing something wrong. i load an opponent file as a reference but do not a see any data but red. i do see cars on the track map. also when trying to compare using the track compare half of the map is missingView attachment 694554
The opponent data from ACC is quite limited. E.g, There is not throttle data. The brake data is calculated based on data collected and should be visible. I need to check if there is an issue there. For the speed there is the trace on your picture.

Cheers.

Hello, if installed the tool just like in the tutorial and it is working pretty good. was searching for a live telemetry softwear. but i seam to have many issues regarding the data transfer from acc. (im using acc). i have data from the car (fuel, speed, etc.) and track position. but here is the first problem. there is no dot on the map but a lable saying "AI Lable". and the flags dont work like you say they should. and no data from opponents is comming in, it alwys seas only data during live full race sessions. and it always seas "invalid lap" on the top. in race infos there are no infos about fastest lap eather.
here is basicly my screen on my second monitor with all the problems i have. ps: it doesnt change if i drive.
i know these are a lot of things and maybe some are not related but i have not seen them in other discussions. and im to laysie to search so long
Screenshot 2023-09-19 210948.png

edit: the brodcasting.jason file always rebootet to port 0 when starting. had to change it to the settings from simhub manually for everything to work
so basicly it only works WITH simhub now not without :)

Last edited:
Hello, if installed the tool just like in the tutorial and it is working pretty good. was searching for a live telemetry softwear. but i seam to have many issues regarding the data transfer from acc. (im using acc). i have data from the car (fuel, speed, etc.) and track position. but here is the first problem. there is no dot on the map but a lable saying "AI Lable". and the flags dont work like you say they should. and no data from opponents is comming in, it alwys seas only data during live full race sessions. and it always seas "invalid lap" on the top. in race infos there are no infos about fastest lap eather.
here is basicly my screen on my second monitor with all the problems i have. ps: it doesnt change if i drive.
i know these are a lot of things and maybe some are not related but i have not seen them in other discussions. and im to laysie to search so long
View attachment 695839
edit: the brodcasting.jason file always rebootet to port 0 when starting. had to change it to the settings from simhub manually for everything to work
so basicly it only works WITH simhub now not without :)
Yeah, the issue with simhub is that is changes the broadcasting.json on its own.

One way to counter that, is the let Simhub first run and make its changes to the broadcasting.json. Then you open the Telemetry Tool and go the ACC Settings and press save. This way you use the simhub settings and they are saved into the settings file.

Or you make the changes to the broadcast.json and make it read-only. But then simhub might not work.

Cheers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea