Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool for ACC 13.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

I have been able to get the tool working both locally and from another PC at a different location used by a friend and able to get the data from their car. However, I am not able to see any of the other cars (in single player or on multiplayer server) data such as on the map dont see them or their lap times, etc. Is there something I am missing?

Note this is for running ACC.

View attachment 724852
For ACC, there are two ways to get the data to your friend. A bit more cumbersome and one which requires extra tool.

First your fried must have a working Telemetry Tool installation, I.e. he gets all the data, like driver names in the map.

1) The cumbersome.
- Find out your public IP address and send it to your friend
- Your friend set the relay to send the data to your IP address
- Your friend also sets the ACC broadcast system and opens up firewall access for the ACC broadcast port (Default is 9000)
- Now you open in your firewall the relay's UDP port. (Default is 9996). You might also want to open the Broadcast port too (Defualt is the 9000 mentioned above.
- Now in your 'ACC Settings' you put to the remote IP to your friends IP.
If all is done properly and ports are open, this system will enable your friend to send the relay data to your system and your Telemetry Tool to connect to your friend's ACC's broadcasting system to get the data

2) Using redirect.
With this your friend setup the UDP redirect (Settings --> Network Settings) and sets the IP to be your public IP and port you want, but you can also use the default 9996.
Now you setup the Telemetry Tool in ACC mode to use that same port.
The you open in the firewall the UDP port used for redirect.
You could also use Hamachi or other VPN tunneling tool to avoid the need to open up ports in the firewall. Many of my users are using Hamachi to create the tunnel to make the connectivity easier to maintain, especially if you don't have static IP.

Cheers.

Those with access to beta, there is new beta in the beta downloads.

This has the Nords trackmap for ACC and many other little fixes. I wanted to get this out for the weekend, but I am travelling and cannot do sufficient testing to allow me to make new release. I expect to make the next release around mid April.

If you don't know how to access the beta, send me a PM and I will send you the link.

Cheers.

Hello,
Do you plan to make a new version following the release of the Nordschleife ? :p

PS : sorry, i didn't read the message just before :speechless: ...

Last edited:
Hello,
Do you plan to make a new version following the release of the Nordschleife ? :p

PS : sorry, i didn't read the message just before :speechless: ...
I wanted to do a release quickly, but I was traveling and then I found some small issues, which I need to still do more testing to see, if they are fixed. Aim is Fri/Sat this week to get it out.
Cheers.

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Tool for ACC with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for ACC

Version 13.3 is here.

Notable changes:
  • ACC Nordschleife trackmap + related additions
  • AMS2 new tracks/cars data
  • http-server: Added new /JSON/sessiondata
  • Histogram fixes/tweaks and added multidata histogram
  • A lot of tweaks/fixes and optimizations
For list of the changes, check the ReadMe.txt.

Updating from older versions: Just unzip .zip on top of your old installation.

Clean/New install. Unzip the files to anywhere in your system (e.g. under 'Program...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Telemetry Tool for ACC

Version 13.3 is here.

Notable changes:
  • ACC Nordschleife trackmap + related additions
  • AMS2 new tracks/cars data
  • http-server: Added new /JSON/sessiondata
  • Histogram fixes/tweaks and added multidata histogram
  • A lot of tweaks/fixes and optimizations

Clean/New install. Unzip the files to anywhere in your system (e.g. under 'Program...

Telemetry Tool for ACC

Small update 13.4 is here.

Main fix
  • AMS2: Fixed issue, where in some cases the Tool would not start in AMS2 mode.

If you don't play AMS2, you don't have to update.

Clean/New install. Unzip the files to anywhere in your system (e.g. under 'Program Files\Telemetry Tool' or to somewhere else). On the first run the Tool will ask...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back