Technology (merged)

You can setup your PC with multiple screens too with other versions of Windows, I've seen it before on LAN-parties. It shouldn't be too hard, but I don't know how to configure it.

Latest ATI/nVidia 3D-Drivers

Hi guys (I'm baccckkk !!!),

The people who have a ATI graphic card Series 9500 untill X1950, there is some good news !!
Ati recently released their new Vatalyst Drivers !! Current version is 7.2. The most important updates are: Extra performance, More stable, less system resources useage and native 32bit + 64bit support.

For everyone who needs this drivers: >>click here<<

Connection problem

I have problem with connection.
I got this message hole time Steam validation stalled
It does´nt matter if i try to connect passwords servers or public severs.
I have no idea about what is wrong whit this. :-k

try to delete the 2 .blob files from your Steam folder, then re-start Steam, it will update again automatically.

AppUpdateStats.blob
ClientRegistry.blob

I also had different kind of problems with Steam, and this helped.

Last week nVidia also released their new drivers. It are the first non-beta drivers for Vista of nVidia. Current version is ForceWare 100.65. These drivers are ONLY Windows Vista compatible. The drivers come in 2 flavours: a 32bit and 64bit edition. To read the release notes and other info of the drivers: Click Here (PDF)

I made some hotlinking to the downloads so it is easier to download here ;)
Download ForceWare 100.65 (32bit VISTA)

Download ForceWare 100.65 (64bit VISTA)

capture_2007-02-25_12-48-52.jpg

pure with lag.... im actually pushing him forward and he try to brake....

strange it doesnt appear when he is recording with Fraps

pure has a 10mbit connection to game on, i still think that line is too fast to synchronize with others.. it cant be a videocard that is causing the lag to be seen by all..
really hope some of you have a solution for this because pure is really competative in the tournament

• Peter Meijer

I have a 10mbit fiber connection too..

But teh strange thing was. I was recording with Fraps to make a movie for Simbim or Eidos maybe they could do something about it. I tried to ram Vale and i could come SOO close. I could even touch him... And he could touch me too. So maybe now someone knows a solution because this is weird...
Tonight when i have to race the tournament i'll record the whole race with Fraps.. Hope my harddisk has enough space :p... And i'm going to test when i have a lower Fraps record resolution if the lags are still going then. Looking forward to tonight.. :D Haven't trained at all. PB of 1:37:020 just set. Before that a PB of 1:37:5.. :D And thanks again Vale :D

pure this has nothing to do with the game from simbin, you had this lags also in codemasters rd2... why dont you contact a pc store or something? maybe the one where you bought your system of connection?

• Peter Meijer

Wait Stiggy... Video coming :D I'm in vale's bumber for the first time... Could never get that close xD :D

• Peter Meijer

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcIthwq1ZUk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcIthwq1ZUk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back