Technology (merged)

• FOG-Racecarmike

Performance

As you know, GTR2 is not computer friendly... Are there anyway of boosting how my computer runs GTR2. I want free ways, not going out and buying new hardware I currently have...

3.6 Processer.
512 RAM (Getting More Soon)
Radeon X600 Graphics Card
PCIe Motherboard
10,000 Score On MadOnion Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

WHAT CAN I DO???

128 RM videocard should be enough to run GTR2, i dont know how much your card holds? the RAM memory you have now is the minimum requirement for GTR2 at the moment, so i think when you put hte graphs on low you should be able to run the game

good luck

• linchpin[RTS]

Good thing that boosts GTR2 a little is lowering amount of visible cars on track. When I got it on max, even 7600gs with 256mb and 1gb ram aren't enough and game doesn't run smoothly. After lowering visible cars to 10-15 (but all the graphics to the max) game runs almost fine - there are only few stuttering moments.

• Rick Klomp

1 update ure drivers
2 bios update
3 an bug whit vista is posible
4 if u download it dhere altot of fake vistas on the net

hmm got another problem :(
I copied the latest BIOS from my manufacturer website and copied it to a Floppy Disk. (Was instructed to do so)
Now when I follow the procedures (boot with the disk inserted) I get a MSDOS message:
Please remove floppy out of drive
Press any key to continue

Anyone have an idea to solve this? :?

• Rick Klomp

maby u need to go to ure bios end dhere install

bud updating ure bios drivers is verry scary bekase when i fails ure pc is f..kt up end maybe not reparible dhen soo if u do dhis its at ure own risk NOT MINE

Multi-screen cockpit. Multi-videocard?

I found this over NoGrip webiste, it is like a dream cockpit, unfortunately not mine.... lol

Does anyone know how you can set up a multi screen like this? You need 3 video cards or what, where you plug all those monitors, how it can be set in the game that it shows the picture like this....? sorry for stupid questions, but i am a noob for this... :)

Cockpit01.jpg

woow nice... that's my setup you know ;) No no, just jokin'...
I do think you need at least 2 graphic cards. You might have noticed on the newer graphic cards that they have 2 DVI-outs. So i think 2 graphic cards is a must.
To let it work: I do know that in Vista is an option to put a second screen next to your original, but I never tried it.
To let it work on 3 screens, you have to adjust some setting in game and in windows, that's my guess.

Btw: The case on the pic is same as mine but in silver :D

Yes, thats an amazing setup that guy as on the attick! But what i notice (offtopic) is his G25 wheel. The wheel it self is much thicker then the standard one, or is this just optic?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back