Team ORSM

As the V8 teams now have a Fuel Mixture rotary dial on their steering wheels, is there a way you could build that into the mod using the boost settings. Like the enduracers mod did. So you can toggle the fuel mixture up and down.

Hey guy's. There's a real nice bloke going by the name of GregMurphy51 posting up skins that he said he done at rFCentral. The trouble is the enduro one for Phillip Island are straight out of ORSM's 2011 season with the the L&H sticker pasted on them. He didn't even cover over the V8 Supercar sticker with them. You gotta love the heading! ""My Skins might not be the best but there better than nothen"" We'd recommend you don't D/L these as he's follow the naming format we use as well. The enduro skins are being done by ORSM and will over write these but if your not careful after ORSM has released theirs then these rips will over write the "right ones!" There are some on his profile that are his but after this and the fact that Mute and ESP are doing the 2011 Fujitsu series there worthless.

Yeah I'll take that! I did PM Andy about the flags at FVR and just put them on to see how they looked while I waited for a answer. Guess I forgot about it. It wasn't the only skin I did. No excuse I know so yes I'm sorry.

So it seam you think that what Murphy51 did was fine then?

I suppose the reality is people are going to rip your work Doug, like it or not. My only request gregmurphy51 (if you're reading) is to remove any reference to ORSM from the skins you edit before you release them. I don't want ORSM Fans thinking what you release has come from us.

299782_10150330152083187_74558528186_7969121_1898696604_n.jpg

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.0%