Team ORSM

Nice work Kennith. I liked this from when I first saw it 8 months ago. I assume you have Kevin's permission to use his design though?

http://www.v8supercarsfangroup.com/forum/63-v8-supercars/13828-custom-v8-supercar-liveries-2011.html?limit=12&start=96
monsterde.jpg

Here A Monster Energy Inspired VE

Thought I'd Share it :)

327290_1813450236112_1835739224_1273504_2114946391_o.jpg

337960_1813450396116_1835739224_1273505_1893320511_o.jpg

308566_1813450556120_1835739224_1273506_415085750_n.jpg

316469_1813450796126_1835739224_1273507_1818554422_n.jpg

Thanks
Kennith

Nice work Kennith. I liked this from when I first saw it 8 months ago. I assume you have Kevin's permission to use his design though?

Yeah cheers Hi Tone but I already knew about this. Though I chose to poke him with a stick. Not smack him over the head with a baseball bat. I'm sure Kennith is working on one now that he can call his own.

So you're saying my subtlety needs work? LOL

Seriously though, it was a good job as stated. I just know what my thoughts would be if it was my art work. All it would take is a PM or the like to ask.

In this case yes I think so. I could be wrong but it seamed to me that this was Kennith's first livery and used a example to learn from. I did that exact same thing when I first started as well. I still have examples of those skins from the earliest days I started painting. Though I didn't show them on any websites nor claim them as my designs I still used these guy's ideas to start with. I also extracted the DDS skins out of GTR which had the converted 2005 V8Supercars and rebuilt those using them as a guides also creating my own designs. Not that good I'd have to admit but I found this a great way to learn. Latter I asked OzAndy about using the old original 2003 skins as guides. These were on the first original ORSM templates for their F1C mod. Redoing these I research the cars at the same time and found them to be less then accurate but still had small sponsor logos that I could read and search out via google for new ones. It's all the things we use to learn the programs functions, Tool, Textures and so on. Doing this doesn't take away from the work you put into it, Just gives you the base design to work with. Can't speak for Gav or Bacon but I don't mind if this method is used with the skins I've done as long as is done with the fact that their not totally your work and you do as I did and keep them for your own use only.

Seriously though, it was a good job as stated. I just know what my thoughts would be if it was my art work. All it would take is a PM or the like to ask.

Do see your point of cause and they should be asked I agree but if it was me and I didn't do them for any sim like those guy's I don't think I'd have a issue with allowing them to be use. At least I could see that all the hard work creating them didn't go totally nowhere when the teams rejected them as long as credit was given. But anyway that's me.

Hey HiTone

Thanks for bringing this to attention.

As a matter of fact I had PM'd Kevin seaking permision, as I have not heard back from him I have not made it available for anyone else. So it is for my personal use.

Thanks for your input to Doug, I did use his image as a base, but as for the front/back etc I had to make that up as I went.

I always PM someone or E-mail them when I like a design they have done. Just to Give them the Praise they Deserve and For their permission.

In saying this I should have stated that It was Kevin's Design in my original post.

Thanks
Kennith

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 49 55.1%