1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T150 FFB pulls to the side

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by wout vanbrabant, Nov 21, 2017.

1. wout vanbrabant

wout vanbrabant

Ratings:
    +7
    To be clear the game works fine with its original content and some mods. As I drove mods like the formula E, formula v8 etc. my wheel turns extremely to the sides when driving these cars, so I considered these mods may be outdated. But as I tried the formula v10 from the base content it does the same thing here.

What can I do to fix this or is it something the game/wheel drivers have to fix in the future?

2. vettelsepp

vettelsepp

Ratings:
    +7
    This is depending from the wheel you use, sometimes you have to change the ffb from negative to positive values or from positive to negative.
    To do this you have to edit the realfeelplugin.ini. It should look like this
    RealFeelsOn=True
    ConsoleEnabled=True
    ConsoleRepeatDelay=0.100000
    SpeechEnabled=True
    Now you can use the keys Ctrl+Numpad 8 to reverse the ffb
    This may help you.

3. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +187
    Agree with suggestion above, except your file should have this:

RealFeelIsOn=True
    ConsoleEnabled=False
    ConsoleRepeatDelay=0.100000
    SpeechEnabled=True

You will be able to hear the voice tell you that it is reversing the FFB. You can also increase and decrease the strength of the FFB, by car, by either editing that file or using the shortcut keys (Rt Ctrl+Numpad 7 or Rt Ctrl+Numpad 9). Increments of 100 are fine. Where are the official Realfeel instructions???

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  4. vettelsepp

vettelsepp

Ratings:
    +7
    RealFeel_Keys.jpg

5. wout vanbrabant

wout vanbrabant

Ratings:
    +7
    Thank you! I got it working again :)