Resource icon

Skins SupV8: VF Holden 2016 V8SC Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks Dylan, that worked a treat Holden's up and running again.

Anyone else notice the Ford's have a Larry Bar in the external graphics but none in cockpit view?
Sure there is an easy fix, anyone want to share?
Try...Cockpit =SuperV8_cockpitinfo1.ini.....just add the number 1 ....:) works for me

@Rob Fitness Loock this,,, :cool:
V8 GREEN.jpg V8 GREEN2.jpg

Does not work I have error messages
I bought on steam sale last week, so i am a newbie. But I have successfully loaded mods in Assetta Corsa, as well as quite a number here in AMS over past number of days. The mod does show on page 2, the list of cars appear, however the actual car does not appear ( i tried to look in showroom, nothing). I then raced it,,,,,,,,which worked but there was no actual car......lol.
I am an aussie who loves Holdens and I would dearly love to see this work properly. Any suggestions?

Don’t worry there will be an assetto corsa BETA mod out in a few days that makes AMS look dismal in comparison. Search Facebook for RNR’s VASC skins for the latest update on AMS skins and google V8SCorsa. Should be enough leads for you there as posting links not allowed.

When I try to access the cars in the Mod (e.g. by going to Test Day) and I get an error about "Unable to Load Mesh" - I don't get this with any of my other Mods. I have EEC V8SC Mod V1.3 installed - do I need something else?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back