Resource icon

Skins SupV8: VF Holden 2016 V8SC Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@PieterN I have done 1/2 of it... will need some rear images and a driver side shot.

ovumYFr.jpg

Rob.
Is there any chance of you doing the DJR team Penske pink Hogs Breathe Ford livery please.gy

Rob.
Disregard this request as "Easton1" is already on the job. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Hi Rob
I've downloaded the skin pack and after installing it I get the following error:

upload_2016-9-15_22-1-1.png

Do you have any sugestions?

Thanks.

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-15_22-0-48.png
    upload_2016-9-15_22-0-48.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 230
Bluey, noticed the same. After comparing the stock .veh to one of Rob's Holden's I noticed that there was a new line for upgrades. So added this in (in red) to Blanchard's and it now loads. Will do the rest but that appears the issue:
Cockpit=SuperV8_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=SuperV8_Upgrades.ini

Thanks Dylan, that worked a treat Holden's up and running again.

Anyone else notice the Ford's have a Larry Bar in the external graphics but none in cockpit view?
Sure there is an easy fix, anyone want to share?

Bluey, noticed the same. After comparing the stock .veh to one of Rob's Holden's I noticed that there was a new line for upgrades. So added this in (in red) to Blanchard's and it now loads. Will do the rest but that appears the issue:
Thanks Dylan:)

thanks dylan that worked...am glad to have robs skins working again:);)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back