Resource icon

Skins SupV8: VF Holden 2016 V8SC Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

SupV8: VF Holden 2016 V8SC Pack - All of the 2016 VF Holden V8SC Liveries ( plus a few extra's)

2016 VF Holden Skin Pack

- .srs file and icon working
- .veh files edited, corrected to look at SupV8 reelfeel
- extra liveries added and some updates and the odd helmet and suit

this should be a good base to add the fords too - coming soon hopefully :);)

skins= by @Easton1 (Rick) = Erebus Motorsport Team liveries

.srs & .veh...

Read more about this resource...

I found after upload that the STIX car is missing internal windows file... so if you like nothing on your windscreen use that one until I fix it up lol... if you com across any others please let us know... thanks

hi rob, i am new to modding automobilista, you say to delete folders, which folders the ones that came with the game. ie the folders inside the super v8 teams like amber motors, brill engineering reiza v8 racing. sorry for the dumb ass question
cheers

hi rob, i am new to modding automobilista, you say to delete folders, which folders the ones that came with the game. ie the folders inside the super v8 teams like amber motors, brill engineering reiza v8 racing. sorry for the dumb ass question
cheers
Do not delete any folders. Just do what it says in the read me file.

The way Rob has it set up is that it creates a new V8 Supercar icon when selected all the cars will be there. The original cars stay the way the game has them set up with their icon.

A Revised pack has been uploaded and the Download link is available at
R&Rs V8SC Skins for Automobilista Facbook page

INCLUDES:

- ALL Holden VF's from the 2016 Season (14x cars)
- ALL Fords from the 2016 season on the FG Model by @PATR10T (6x cars)

<<< PLUS >>>
- Additional Holden Liveries (9x Cars)
- Additional Ford Liveries (7x Cars)

either search for the page or there is a link on my profile page.

A Revised pack has been uploaded and the Download link is available at
R&Rs V8SC Skins for Automobilista Facbook page

INCLUDES:

- ALL Holden VF's from the 2016 Season (14x cars)
- ALL Fords from the 2016 season on the FG Model by @PATR10T (6x cars)

<<< PLUS >>>
- Additional Holden Liveries (9x Cars)
- Additional Ford Liveries (7x Cars)

either search for the page or there is a link on my profile page.
hi rob just a short bit of info supercar icon not on UI anymore been replaced by BOXTER ... as latest ams update 0.92 beta for boxter is srs 21.. and can only access from all cars and tracks

ok thanks for that info... for yourself look in the series folder and rename the V8SC series (which is reiza21) and rename both the SRS and TGA files to your next consecutive number in that folder and it should come good again.

ok thanks for that info... for yourself look in the series folder and rename the V8SC series (which is reiza21) and rename both the SRS and TGA files to your next consecutive number in that folder and it should come good again.
You also need to go in your userdata folder and rename the reiza21.cch file to the same number as the srs and tga: this is were you stats are stored, they will be messed up with the Boxer if you don't...

Last edited:
hi alex how do you edit the 21cch file to 22 and if you do that does it affect the stats for the boxer as there will be no 21 ...please understand alex i am dummy when it comes to pc and you are THE EXPERT:) PSi now have the icon back as per robs instructions

Hi Bluey! You don't need to edit the cch file, you simply need to change its name from reiza21.cch to reiza22.cch. Basically, you have 3 files for each mod: a srs file (that's the main one that sets a new serie), a tga file (that's the image you see in the menu) and a cch file in your userdata (that one is created automatically when you add a new serie and stores your stats): all 3 need to have the same name to work together.
Usually you never touch the cch files, but now we need to make room for the new Boxer. So just rename it in Windows Explorer and next time you launch the beta, the game will see there is not a cch corresponding to the Boxer and will create a new reiza21.cch file. Leaving untouched the one you renamed to 22.
Of course, people that don't have the beta need to wait a bit more. Do this only just before updating your game when the Boxer will be made available for everybody.
Is that clearer now? Pretty long post but it is in fact not complicated at all! :p

:):):):)
Hi Bluey! You don't need to edit the cch file, you simply need to change its name from reiza21.cch to reiza22.cch. Basically, you have 3 files for each mod: a srs file (that's the main one that sets a new serie), a tga file (that's the image you see in the menu) and a cch file in your userdata (that one is created automatically when you add a new serie and stores your stats): all 3 need to have the same name to work together.
Usually you never touch the cch files, but now we need to make room for the new Boxer. So just rename it in Windows Explorer and next time you launch the beta, the game will see there is not a cch corresponding to the Boxer and will create a new reiza21.cch file. Leaving untouched the one you renamed to 22.
Of course, people that don't have the beta need to wait a bit more. Do this only just before updating your game when the Boxer will be made available for everybody.
Is that clearer now? Pretty long post but it is in fact not complicated at all! :p
alex i am totally lost ..i do not know how to do as you say...but there is a 15/orig cchfile which i think is the super v8..can i change that to 22 ? :)

Nope, the 15/orig cch is a backup of the original SuperV8 serie; that is causing problem, you should not have any extra srs file in your serie folder. I suggest to delete that one. Then you should have series named from reiza01.cch to reiza21.cch in consecutive numbers, with corresponding tga. All those are the original from Reiza. Then you need to add back the files from Rob (either you backed up the .rar file or you need to re-download it…); rename them to reiza22.srs and reiza22.tga. You can stop there: you will have an arrow at the right side of the selection screen and the mod will show up on the second page.
What I suggest before starting the game, is to go to your userdata/yourname folder: there you will find files named reiza01.cch to reiza21.cch. Change the name of the last one to reiza22.cch: you will have a gap between 20 and 22. Then fire up the game and… enjoy you mod hopefully! :)

Nope, the 15/orig cch is a backup of the original SuperV8 serie; that is causing problem, you should not have any extra srs file in your serie folder. I suggest to delete that one. Then you should have series named from reiza01.cch to reiza21.cch in consecutive numbers, with corresponding tga. All those are the original from Reiza. Then you need to add back the files from Rob (either you backed up the .rar file or you need to re-download it…); rename them to reiza22.srs and reiza22.tga. You can stop there: you will have an arrow at the right side of the selection screen and the mod will show up on the second page.
What I suggest before starting the game, is to go to your userdata/yourname folder: there you will find files named reiza01.cch to reiza21.cch. Change the name of the last one to reiza22.cch: you will have a gap between 20 and 22. Then fire up the game and… enjoy you mod hopefully! :)
hi alex i have done exactly as you say with no luck:mad: been trying for a few hours driving me cazy he he...i have the arrow in the ui but there is a red symbol but no wording like supercars ..how can that be because when i open the tga it shows the word supercars..hmmm..i think i must have done something wrong to one of the files . but can not see it....i think best i do a clean install .and start all over again ...cheers and THANKS for all your help

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%