Resource icon

Skins SupV8: VF Holden 2016 V8SC Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
did you install the skins AFTER the integrity Check? sounds like you may have.
another way is this.
go into the SuperV8's vehicle folder and delete the two files with the file extension .MAS.
then go and do the file integrity check and it should replace those files wit the current ones from reiza that will fix it.

hey rob, the file integrity checks work for the holdens, but when trying to load the fords (any fords), i get the SupV8_LCD loading error
Yeah same prob here. All worked fine (V3.0) prior to AMS latest update. Now Holdens work, but Fords wont load. Tried fresh installs, steam IC's, adding files before and after Steam IC's, I deleted all files as you instructed before reinstalling the new V8 files with the fixed tyres, then re installed the Ford files, but still no Fords will work.
Any suggestions would be very gratefully appreciated.

OK the quickest fix is as follows
open the following file with notpad FordV8.gen in this folder(or wherever you installed it)

\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stock Car Extreme Beta\GameData\Vehicles\SuperV8\FordV8Teams

Scroll down to the following line (127)
MeshFile=FORDV8_STW_LCD.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(1.5)

change the line to the following & save it

// MeshFile=FORDV8_STW_LCD.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(1.5)

This will allow the Ford to load in game BUT with no wheel LCD (I will try and fix this also)

O.k I think I have found a short term fix for the Ford..Just doing some further testing
thanks, i dont know why, but when the fords are in the hands of the AI, and i switch into cockpit view, the LCD's work fine (I'm guessing the LCD's are the little panels on the steering wheels.
EDIT: Disregard This message.

Ok I think I have found a short term fix for the Ford..Just doing some further testing

This will allow the Ford to load in game BUT with no wheel LCD (I will try and fix this also)
[/QUOTE]

Bugger 2 n a bit hours till i get home. Cant wait to try it !
Thank you very much ! No really, thank you very much ! Ohh and thanks heaps.

Bugger 2 n a bit hours till i get home. Cant wait to try it !
Thank you very much ! No really, thank you very much ! Ohh and thanks heaps.[/QUOTE]

No worries at all and if I ever get the other tools to work on Windows 10 I will see what I can do to fix it properly

No Chance..I have zero modeling skills..I'm a painter who has learned a few tricks over the last 20 odd years
No Probs.
Ask RSM (Rock Solid Mates) Racing if they can send their models for the Volvo, Nissan and Mercedes to you, and you could skin them and bring them up to AMS standards if you want to, just a suggestion.

@NWRAP how are you going with trying to find a fix for working LCD in the ford ?
perhaps @PATR10T might be able to look into his car for us and find a fix?

Easiest way is to pull the FORDV8_STW_LCD.gmt into 3dsimed and see what textures its using and then that way we can replace the missing texture and all will be right with the world again :)

Sadly for whatever reason I cant get the 3dsimed tool to work correctly on windows 10..Will have to look at purchasing thee latest version as I was only using a free/trial version

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back