Submit Your Questions! SRO, Kunos, RD And Chris Haye Sim Racing Panel Discussion

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
We want your questions! This Wednesday 10th June we are recording a panel discussion between Marco Massarutto (Kunos), Anthony Comas (SRO), Chris Haye (YouTube) and Paul Jeffrey (RD) - so ask us anything!

To air as part of our pre-race build up show for the final round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship on Saturday 20th June, RaceDepartment are hosting a sim racing themed panel discussion with the Co-Founder and Executive Manager of Kunos Simulazioni, Marco Massarutto, the Marketing Manager at SRO Motorsports Group, Anthony Comas, YouTube sim racing favourite Chris Haye and RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Paul Jeffrey - and we want our community to fire some questions over for the panel to discuss!

Have you ever wanted to know anything about the rise of GT3 racing, what happens behind the scenes at the GT World Challenge and their venture into esports racing? Are you interested to find out more about the excitement and intrigue of serious sim racing development? Curious as to what it takes to produce high quality videos as one of the most popular sim racing YouTube creators on the internet? Do you...., errr, well I'll be present too, for whatever that's worth!

Get your questions submitted as soon as possible, we will be recording the show on Wednesday afternoon so you don't have long! Our panel discussion will be aired on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel Saturday 20th June as part of a mammoth day of sim racing content, as we build up to the final race of the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship.

Should be fun!

SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship: Championship Standings After Round 4: Click Here

Quick Links
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Explained | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series. What is GT3 Racing? | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 1 | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 2 | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 3 | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 4 | Watch Here
  • Follow The Official Live Twitch Broadcast Channel | Click Here
  • Join the conversation on social media via the official hashtag #iAMracing
Series Sponsor Links
AM Series Sponsors NEW.png

Marco Massaruto,
When are we getting that F1 game?

You've said once that the most sought after licenses were Blancpain and F1. Now that you have Blancpain...

Why not make a PES game like Konami does with their "license" of Fifa?
Pro Evolution Scuderia.
Licensing only the Ferrari F1 car, changing the name of the remaining teams and of all F1 tracks.
Slap a Leclerc picture on the cover and there it is :D

1 question for me so far - and it's about shirts :roflmao:

#popularityfail :p
I found a shop from heaven for Paul, only 2.5hrs from me and a race track (PR) in between! Question is Paul when are you coming down to go shopping? The catch ..take me for a few laps on the track in a exciting car and I will show you where the shop is.
IMG_20191221_175052a.jpg

Last edited:
I found a shop from heaven for Paul, only 2.5hrs from me and a race track (PR) inbetween! Question is Paul when are you coming down to go shopping? The catch ..take me for a few laps on the track in a exciting car and I will show you where the shop is.
View attachment 380387

Seriously - mind blown!

That is literally full of my kind of stuff. I. Need. This. Shop.

:D

Paul, where I come from we don't smile for a mug shot ;):D:giggle:
Is that allowed in the UK or were you just happy that the prison jumpsuit looked like one of your shirts?

Will the next DLC be Asia, America or other and will it include all classes running under the SRO?

Last edited:
Paul, what do you think it says about your psychological profile that in the banner you put your pic towards the middle, but placed Chris's photo in such a way that half his face is cutoff? :p

I didn't make it so it shows I have no technical capabilities for anything that is even remotely considered to be artistic! :roflmao:

General rule of thumb round here - if it looks nice, and its something graphical, you can rest assured that I had no influence on it what so ever!

VR doesn't let you see the HUD or interface on your PC when you remove the VR headset , so you have to wear it to make any in game changes. Other sims you can take VR headset off and see everything on monitor and make adjustments and only need wear VR head set when start driving , Can this be fixed in ACC?

Marco Massarutto (Kunos),...Please make Assetto Corsa 2 (with a range of cars) (more accurate tracks) with wind tunnel physics, improved tire model, but don't use the unreal engine. It looks bad in VR and is slow. Make is Mod friendly. Your the only guys who can raise the bar, as far as overall package.

To Marco - If the idea comes to bring the other GT World Challenge series, how affected would be the hands-on approach you have to get the data, specially in regard to tracks?

To Paul/Marco - Do you see the current online model to hold championships being the norm in the long term as events on site in real tracks won't be a thing for quite a while?

Paul- Would you be on board if the livery gods got ahold of your favorite shirts and made some skins off of them.
Paul- Your good at it so I ask, have you been watching tape of the announcer pros in the booth?
Marco- is it true that Stefano is on a boat coding?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%