Submit Your Questions! SRO, Kunos, RD And Chris Haye Sim Racing Panel Discussion

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
We want your questions! This Wednesday 10th June we are recording a panel discussion between Marco Massarutto (Kunos), Anthony Comas (SRO), Chris Haye (YouTube) and Paul Jeffrey (RD) - so ask us anything!

To air as part of our pre-race build up show for the final round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship on Saturday 20th June, RaceDepartment are hosting a sim racing themed panel discussion with the Co-Founder and Executive Manager of Kunos Simulazioni, Marco Massarutto, the Marketing Manager at SRO Motorsports Group, Anthony Comas, YouTube sim racing favourite Chris Haye and RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Paul Jeffrey - and we want our community to fire some questions over for the panel to discuss!

Have you ever wanted to know anything about the rise of GT3 racing, what happens behind the scenes at the GT World Challenge and their venture into esports racing? Are you interested to find out more about the excitement and intrigue of serious sim racing development? Curious as to what it takes to produce high quality videos as one of the most popular sim racing YouTube creators on the internet? Do you...., errr, well I'll be present too, for whatever that's worth!

Get your questions submitted as soon as possible, we will be recording the show on Wednesday afternoon so you don't have long! Our panel discussion will be aired on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel Saturday 20th June as part of a mammoth day of sim racing content, as we build up to the final race of the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship.

Should be fun!

SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship: Championship Standings After Round 4: Click Here

Quick Links
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Explained | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series. What is GT3 Racing? | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 1 | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 2 | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 3 | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 4 | Watch Here
  • Follow The Official Live Twitch Broadcast Channel | Click Here
  • Join the conversation on social media via the official hashtag #iAMracing
Series Sponsor Links
AM Series Sponsors NEW.png

Hi to all again,
I was searching a different thing when i found a pics from Aws, was a numberplate with Aws on European Lemans series, so it could in the future you can release a dlc with Elms? I'm very happy and proud with this game, so some dlc like this will be top, and i think you can make a dream come true for a lot of people, so is ACC associated with Aws? Thank you for a game like this

Hi guys,

There you go my questions, if I´m on time...

First of all, I´m absolutely in love with ACC, thank you Kunos.

For Marco:

- Would be possible to add real weather by the location of the race? I know for example Barcelona in August with 60º on track would be tough, but this implementation as optional would be great and very realistic. Imagine that leagues which simulate real SRO calendar...

- Would be possible to implement DLSS 2.0?

Thank you guys.

I hope it's not too late :roflmao:
Anyway, got few questions regarding PS4/Xbox release of ACC.
1. Will there be a spectator mode in online races? Would be huge for leagues that want to stream their races
2. Is there any chance the driver swaps will be somehow implemented into online races? I'm not expecting huge grids, but driver swaps would open a new chapter for console sim racing

Thank you

1. Why you say (Aris excatly) that you don't want to put detail explanation on setups, cause you will need to do it for all languages? English is global language and nobody need more.
2. Why we dont have basic things in multiplayer like JUST filtering servers by pings or connected drivers?
3. What about voting for kick users? Sometimes somebody do bad things in purposes or have huge ping and dont want to leave a race.
4. Consider new feature: global statistic for all trakcs and all cars and all users. For example - I can click on "Monza" tab and see how fast I am globally in comparison to all other drivers on particular car.

4. Most important - we know that ACC is not like "AC2". This is something different. So please - when you will do AC2, just name it Assetto Corsa 2: Nordschleife. Inside we need nothing more than Nurburbring... it will be the best sim game forever, you can bet!

For Kunos: I've pre-ordered ACC for XBOX, but I'm confused about not seeing specific information released yet. I love the physics and feel of AC, but have been frustrated by quality of life features that AC has for PC but doesn't have for XBOX (I don't mean ones that are omitted because of platform limitations, like editing configuration files). Can you confirm if it will have basic utilities like the ability to calibrate and customize wheels/pedals and to set and save global field of view settings?

RD: We are recording video on 10th of June.
People with questions can't be bothered to read OP so they keep posting questions after 10th.
:roflmao:

I mean, you ask Kunos stuff to be fixed or request DLC, but you cant be bothered to properly ready the original post?

RD: We are recording video on 10th of June.
People with questions can't be bothered to read OP so they keep posting questions after 10th.
:roflmao:

I mean, you ask Kunos stuff to be fixed or request DLC, but you cant be bothered to properly ready the original post?
I did read the initial post, and every other one in the thread. I just missed the date. I guess I'd also differentiate those two situations because I didn't make anyone pay to read my post.

Hello Marco,

My 2 questions are the following:

1. Is there a Le Mans track in progress?
2. Apart from GT3 (and GT4 for console release), is there another series planned?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer to your community.

Best regards,

Oli

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back