Streaming? Sweet!!

Apps Streaming? Sweet!! 2022.04.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys, this is az amazing pack, my only issue is that BCast for some reason doesn't remember the size settings of the widgets. If I leave the track and load it again, the apps revert to the default size. Am I doing something wrong? (Probably yes...)

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is az amazing pack, my only issue is that BCast for some reason doesn't remember the size settings of the widgets. If I leave the track and load it again, the apps revert to the default size. Am I doing something wrong? (Probably yes...)
You should be changing the theme sizes in the various INI files, not using the config window. BCast is a bit of a Frankenstein app at this point as I'm making changes under the hood, breaking old functionality, and trying to decide what to keep or remove constrained by the time I have to dedicate to it.

Thanks, got it working now! One other question which might be totally unrelated: if I enable the custom shaders patch, some of the TV cams cut the audio in and out very abruptly, in a relatively close distance (Magione - Skoda 130RS), the cars are completely silent in the distance. If I revert back to the vanilla version, the audio is totally fine. Does somebody know what to exclude from it to fix this?

Last edited:
Go to Settings, Custom Shader patch, General Patch Settings and find the Limit Audio: option and set it to 0 and see if that works.

If that is not enough, go to your assettocorsa/system/cfg/ folder and edit camera_track.ini with your text editor. Increase the DISTANCE_SCALE setting. Higher settings allow sound to travel longer.

One question about Auto Cam: I've been streaming with it for a while now and one thing I don't understand. If I test it in single player, It correctly switches between TV cams and onboards, but when I join an actual multiplayer event, it only uses the onboards during practice and qualy, but only shows TV cams during the two races. Maybe I missed something in the config, is there some param somewhere which overrides the default behavior?

One question about Auto Cam: I've been streaming with it for a while now and one thing I don't understand. If I test it in single player, It correctly switches between TV cams and onboards, but when I join an actual multiplayer event, it only uses the onboards during practice and qualy, but only shows TV cams during the two races. Maybe I missed something in the config, is there some param somewhere which overrides the default behavior?
There are IP INI files that may be getting referenced and overriding the AutoCam.ini. For OffLine it would use the 127_0_0_1.ini.

Is there a way to stop it switching to drivers in the pits as it keeps going onto them while they are sat doing nothing?
It's been a long time since I've seen any behavior like that. Is this happening in race sessions? Feel free to PM me some example streams where this occurred.

hi guys!

I have this error when i start AC

Game crashed

Error might have something to do with:

AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1269): CameraForwardYebis::renderApplyEffect
AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1182): CameraForwardYebis::render
AC\sim.cpp (2564): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Could you help me?

hi guys!

Game crashed

Could you help me?

hi guys!

Game crashed

Could you help me?
Sorry, not seeing anything all that informative in those error messages. Is this happening with 1 particular track, or all the tracks?

Thanks. The only issues i now have, is the camera cuts away before the actual action, such as overtake happens. There is also no cut to cars coming to a stop?
Also, I hate the helicopter shots, but cant seem to remove them :( Please advise
Try reading the AutoCam.ini and the readme file.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 57.1%