Streaming? Sweet!!

Apps Streaming? Sweet!! 2022.04.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks. its all installed now. few questions. why does it flash like its taking constant screenshots? when i pause the game it constantly does it and after a race has finished it keeps doing it too when its showing you the leader board.
what do all the F buttons do? (f1 f2 f3 etc etc) i have the talking bot installed but it doesn't actually talk. are there any other shortcuts that activate things like all the F buttons?
Thanks

Hello

I tried the update yesterday at our league races.

What I noticed is that the tire display is still correct at the start, but as soon as the driver goes to the pits and the tire type changes, the tire that he already had at the start is displayed, but this is only the case with the other drivers it works itself.

What I would still wish for would be that the interval can be displayed up to 120 seconds and not like at the moment that it switches to a 0.2 lap display after a little more than 10 seconds :)

Sincerely yours
Stefan

Hello

What I noticed is that the tire display is still correct at the start, but as soon as the driver goes to the pits and the tire type changes, the tire that he already had at the start is displayed, but this is only the case with the other drivers it works itself.

What I would still wish for would be that the interval can be displayed up to 120 seconds and not like at the moment that it switches to a 0.2 lap display after a little more than 10 seconds :)

Sincerely yours
Stefan
I'll look into the tyre issue at the pit stop.

The time gap is based on average speeds and distance, so as the cars get farther apart the data becomes (potentially much) less accurate, but I'll look into options for this as well.

I like this app a lot. I am mainly using it to capture reviews of a league I am in. It has overwritten some of my original bcast app. Subtitles are now different. I would like to use the original subtitles, because they also showed the speed. It is possible?
A second question, which I have not yet searched, it is possible to change colours of standings or subtitles.

I like this app a lot. I am mainly using it to capture reviews of a league I am in. It has overwritten some of my original bcast app. Subtitles are now different. I would like to use the original subtitles, because they also showed the speed. It is possible?
A second question, which I have not yet searched, it is possible to change colours of standings or subtitles.
Please note that there is now an IP_INIs directory. If you're watching replays then it's probably loading the modernASRL theme from the 127_0_0_1.ini, which I was working on to support P2P in BCast subtitle.

If you change the theme to modernVAC in the assettocorsa\apps\python\BCast\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini file, then that may fix the issue.

Hello

Sincerely yours
Stefan
I just ran some tests (online and offline) and was not able to recreate/witness any issues with the tyre compound not updating. Can I get some more information about the specifics of when this is happening? What theme, car, and track is being used when this occurs?

Last edited:
Hello,

I have a link from the race where you can see what I mean:

The race starts at 33:30 and you can see that the entire field of drivers drives the soft tires. In this race the soft tires and the medium tires have to be driven once. But if you then play up to 1:05:00 you can see that all drivers still have the start tire on except myself.

with this stream:

this is the stream of the same race only from the commentator's point of view.
The race starts at 21:21 and you can also see that all drivers have put on the soft tires. At 52:59 the end of the race is then and you can now see in the tower that all drivers have the medium tire on it and that was the same race.

The difference between these two streams is that the first stream (my stream from the cockpit view) was run with the new version and the stream from the commentator's view was run with the previous version.

I hope that this helps you to fix the error.

Sincerely yours
Stefan

Esotic updated Streaming? Sweet!! with a new update entry:

Replay Support Bug Fix and Support File Adjustment

I found a bug when testing with replay files when drivers disconnect and reconnect, which I've attempted to fix, and I also updated the 127_0_0_1.INI IP_INIs for AutoCam and BCast to better defaults.

The assettocorsa\apps\python\AutoCam\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini contains the number of laps to be used with replays, as the AC replay file does not appear to contain information about the total laps a race session contains.

Code:
[SETTINGS]
adjustF5View = 1
adjustF5ViewX = 120
adjustF5ViewY = 120...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please note that there is now an IP_INIs directory. If you're watching replays then it's probably loading the modernASRL theme from the 127_0_0_1.ini, which I was working on to support P2P in BCast subtitle.

If you change the theme to modernVAC in the assettocorsa\apps\python\BCast\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini file, then that may fix the issue.

That seemed to do the trick. Thanks a lot.

@Marius_Mustang I've used the streaming sweet from 12/6/2020 (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/streaming-sweet.33108/updates#resource-update-66324) on several computers, and had no issues getting ABot to speak. I'm going to need more information, like maybe the py_log.txt and log.txt files from My Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs

Please note this entry in the .INI

voicecmd = apps\\python\\AnnouncerBot\\voice.exe -n "Microsoft David Desktop" TEXTTOSPEECH

You could try this instead

voicecmd = apps\\python\\AnnouncerBot\\voice.exe TEXTTOSPEECH

You could try taking out the "Microsoft David Desktop" to see if maybe that's causing a conflict on your system. Something else I would also check is to see if maybe the voice.exe is sending audio output to a different device than AC (not sure whey it would be doing that, thought, just trying to think of reasons for this to be occuring).

If the specified voice is not found, then voice.exe will not speak:
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\AnnouncerBot>voice.exe -n "NOT A VOICE" TESTING
Invalid voice name specified.  Did you use quotes?  Try using --list to see available names

Last edited:
Okay, I looked at the log and found the following things:

ABot(0.2734): nameLookup not found
ABot(0.2737): NOT Reading
ABot(0.2770): voiceCmd not found
ABot(0.2772): isVoiceTTS not found
ABot(0.2781): soundsFolder not found
ABot(0.2784): announcePractice not found
ABot(0.2786): announceQually not found
ABot(0.2788): announceRace not found
ABot(0.2790): announceTyreCompounds not found
ABot(0.2792): ballastName = _keilos
ABot(0.2795): verbose not found
ABot(0.2797): nameLookup not found
ABot(0.2802): NOT Reading
ABot(0.2812): Error Reading Track Info: check the relevant files for duplicate sections or improper formatting

Is the "NOT Reading" related to this issue? I did now remove the "Microsoft David Desktop".

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.