Streaming? Sweet!!

Apps Streaming? Sweet!! 2022.04.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Only sending part of the Py_Log.txt doesn't really tell me anything. If you are running this offline, and there's a good chance it's reading more than one INI file. There is the standard AnnouncerBot.ini, and then you can override those settings based on the IP address of the server you're connecting to with a second file. For offline that would be AnnouncerBot\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini, and those IP INIs don't need to contain all the value, just the ones that might need to be adjusted.

Code:
ABot(0.1855): Reading Settings from apps\python\AnnouncerBot\AnnouncerBot.ini
ABot(0.1873): Loading skipDrivers
AppCom(0.1874): Adding Place Holder to skipDrivers
AppCom(0.1874): Adding TV CREW to skipDrivers
AppCom(0.1875): Adding TV CREW 2 to skipDrivers
AppCom(0.1875): Adding TV CREW 3 to skipDrivers
AppCom(0.1876): Adding pit_TV to skipDrivers
AppCom(0.1876): Adding TV1 to skipDrivers
AppCom(0.1876): Adding TV2 to skipDrivers
AppCom(0.1877): Adding Camera_Car to skipDrivers
ABot(0.1877): Skipping Esotic Streaming
ABot(0.1878): Skipping Place Holder
ABot(0.1878): Skipping TV CREW
ABot(0.1878): Skipping TV CREW 2
ABot(0.1879): Skipping TV CREW 3
ABot(0.1879): Skipping pit_TV
ABot(0.1879): Skipping TV1
ABot(0.1879): Skipping TV2
ABot(0.1880): Skipping Camera_Car
ABot(0.1880): Loading replacementNames from the INI
ABot(0.1880): Loading reportables from the INI
ABot(0.1881): Reportable[0]: NOTHING
ABot(0.1881): Reportable[1]: NOTHING
ABot(0.1882): Reportable[2]: TYRES
ABot(0.1882): Reportable[3]: LAP_NUMBER
ABot(0.1882): Reportable[4]: NATIONALITY
ABot(0.1883): Reportable[5]: FASTEST_LAP
ABot(0.1883): Reportable[6]: BALLAST
ABot(0.1883): Reportable[7]: MAKE
ABot(0.1884): Reportable[8]: START_POSITION
ABot(0.1884): Reportable[9]: NAMED_LOCATION
ABot(0.1885): Reportable[10]: CAR_NAME
ABot(0.1885): Loading voiceCmd from the INI
ABot(0.1886): Loading isVoiceTTS from the INI
ABot(0.1887): Loading soundsFolder from the INI
ABot(0.1888): Looking for sounds in apps/python/AnnouncerBot/sounds/voice/
ABot(0.1890): ballastName = _keilos
ABot(0.1891): nameLookup not found
ABot(0.1892): NOT Reading apps/python/fuel_usage/KMH/dic_rss_hyperion_2020_misano.ini
ABot(0.1894): Reading Settings from apps\python\AnnouncerBot\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini
ABot(0.1973): Loading skipDrivers
AppCom(0.1974): Adding TV Crew to skipDrivers
ABot(0.1974): Skipping TV Crew
ABot(0.1974): Skipping Esotic Streaming
ABot(0.1974): replacementNames not found
ABot(0.1974): Reportable[0]: NOTHING
ABot(0.1974): Reportable[1]: NOTHING
ABot(0.1975): Reportable[2]: TYRES
ABot(0.1975): Reportable[3]: LAP_NUMBER
ABot(0.1975): Reportable[4]: NATIONALITY
ABot(0.1975): Reportable[5]: FASTEST_LAP
ABot(0.1975): Reportable[6]: BALLAST
ABot(0.1975): Reportable[7]: MAKE
ABot(0.1975): Reportable[8]: START_POSITION
ABot(0.1976): Reportable[9]: NAMED_LOCATION
ABot(0.1976): Reportable[10]: CAR_NAME
ABot(0.1976): voiceCmd not found
ABot(0.1976): isVoiceTTS not found
ABot(0.1976): HideIcon not found
ABot(0.1976): AppWidth not found
ABot(0.1976): AppHeight not found
ABot(0.1977): backgroundOpacity not found
ABot(0.1977): drawBorder not found
ABot(0.1977): soundsFolder not found
ABot(0.1977): announcePractice not found
ABot(0.1977): announceQually not found
ABot(0.1977): announceRace not found
ABot(0.1977): announceTyreCompounds not found
ABot(0.1977): ballastName = _keilos
ABot(0.1978): verbose not found
ABot(0.1978): nameLookup not found

Attachments

• 1609083242240.png
    1609083242240.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 67
I use the Announcer on replays and not servers. Not sure if that affects anything.
Another thing that could be, is that it can't find the TTS because my system language is German. I looked in the settings on Microsoft for TTS and couldn't find any on of the TTS-Voices in this mod. Could that be the thing?

I feel dumb, but for some reason, nothing is working after installing the files to AC.

When I load my replays the nothing other than the replay is going as it would normally. I know I'm messing something up here. :(

I feel dumb, but for some reason, nothing is working after installing the files to AC.

When I load my replays the nothing other than the replay is going as it would normally. I know I'm messing something up here. :(
Did you enable the apps after you installed them (before starting the replay), and then turn them on in the game and try to organize them appropriately?

Hello,
Since a while now, when doing a replay, the session is always seen as finished. It shows immediately the checkered flag. Once it started the race normal, which was a timed race for 25 minutes, but after 6 laps, the race was finished.
I tried new and older replays.
When doing a live race, everything is working fine.

Is it a setting in BCast? Or could it be a bug? Or could it be linked to the online server that I am connecting to?

I am using StreamingSweet_V20200704

Hello,
Since a while now, when doing a replay, the session is always seen as finished. It shows immediately the checkered flag. Once it started the race normal, which was a timed race for 25 minutes, but after 6 laps, the race was finished.
I tried new and older replays.
When doing a live race, everything is working fine.

Is it a setting in BCast? Or could it be a bug? Or could it be linked to the online server that I am connecting to?

I am using StreamingSweet_V20200704
Sorry this isn't more obvious, but you have to manually specify the number of laps when using the apps with replay files. Edit the assettocorsa\apps\python\AutoCam\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini file and set the replayTotalLaps value to match the number of laps driven during the race.

The API is not communicating the number of race laps when using replay files, so unfortunately you have to provide that number.

Sorry this isn't more obvious, but you have to manually specify the number of laps when using the apps with replay files. Edit the assettocorsa\apps\python\AutoCam\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini file and set the replayTotalLaps value to match the number of laps driven during the race.

The API is not communicating the number of race laps when using replay files, so unfortunately you have to provide that number.
Thanks for the quick response.
I thought I read it somewhere, but could not find it back.

wow. thank you so much for this compilation. It. Just. Works. right out of the box :)

I'd love to learn more about the lower-thirds overlay options. I'm sure that it's in there but just streamed my first test. So good. Thank you.

Hey Man! Epic work!

PS: leadersOverClosest = 2 - what does it mean (that 2), and how I can set it to get autocam show leaders more than those who are closer thatn 0,300s??

Is there anyway you could reenable the old BCast controller? I greatly prefer it for when I'm streaming, but I'm the one manually controlling the camera.

is there a way to have such a mod that shows it like that on stream but that the player see his view ? or to have a stream like that I need to set a computer at home with a player in pit as spectator and me playing on another computer ?

is there a way to have such a mod that shows it like that on stream but that the player see his view ? or to have a stream like that I need to set a computer at home with a player in pit as spectator and me playing on another computer ?
One Assetto Corsa cannot generate two separate camera views at the same time (that I'm aware of), so if you want to stream something with other camera views you either need a second computer connected to the race session, or you can stream from a replay file after the fact (when you aren't actively driving the car).

This is an example of an AutoCast made from a replay, and it mostly works, but you can see that some data is missing, like the p2p information:

Last edited:
Sorry for the potentially dumb question...but is there any way to make the camera lock to the safety car, when it rolls out on track (assuming I am the one streaming and driving the safety car)?

BCast has a safety car option in the INI, but it's only really used for adjusting the text in the session info background to indicate that it's on track:
1612694510921.png

At this point I don't think that AutoCam (which is handling all the driver and camera switching) has a notion of which models would constitute a safety car, but that's something I could consider adding in a future update.

At this point the best option might be to temporarily toggle off AutoCam driver switching (CTRL+F7) and manually switch to the safety car using CTRL+Num2 (or whatever you have that hotkey mapped to if it's not the default).
1612694749970.png

You could even consider mapping that combo to a button on your wheel (gamepad, or button box) using JoyToKey.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.