Streaming? Sweet!!

Apps Streaming? Sweet!! 2022.04.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Esotic submitted a new resource:

Streaming? Sweet!! - app suite for streaming assetto corsa races online

This .Zip contains the four primary apps that I created (or modded) and use when I'm streaming Assetto Corsa online races (especially for leagues).

An example race demonstrating these apps in use:

These apps were previously available individually:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

This is the best 'one click solution' to streaming and recording races in AC. All you need is an extra account with AC on so you can race on one account and record/stream from the other at the same time (obviously you need 2 computers for that). Once set up, it runs automatically!

hi, Im struggeling to get this to work correctly, If i would like to ONLY have dashcam and 3rd person cam or track side cam, how would i get this to work?

I have tried:
cameraSwitching = 0^30^10|3^20^15

but this has the weird center cockpit view? I would like to show the dashcam but i cant seem to find any way to have dashcam enabled?

Then i would like the camera to either switch to 3rd person view or trackside view, but again i cant seem to find these on the list of 1-9

;Camera acsys.CM.Cockpit = 0
;Camera acsys.CM.Car = 1
;Camera acsys.CM.Drivable = 2
;Camera acsys.CM.Track = 3
;Camera acsys.CM.Helicopter = 4
;Camera acsys.CM.OnBoardFree = 5
;Camera acsys.CM.Free = 6
;Camera acsys.CM.Random = 7
;Camera acsys.CM.ImageGeneratorCamera = 8
;Camera acsys.CM.Start = 9

ive have also tried:
cameraSwitching = 2^30^10|3^20^15
but this still just forces the central cockpit view and does not cycle or select any of the other drivable views?

When the app is enabled, i cant even manually force a camera change to fix it either?

Which ones of these is 3rd person cam, or dashcam etc?

hope you can help.
thanks
Dashcam (if I'm guessing what you mean correctly) is one of the cameras you would normally access using F1, which cycles through
Camera 2 - Drivable Bonnet
Camera 2 - Drivable Nose
Camera 2 - Drivable Dash
Camera 0 - Cockpit
Camera 2 - Drivable Chase 1
Camera 2 - Drivable Chase 2

The current AutoCam logic is not differentiating the various drivable cameras, as nobody has asked to explicitly set any of those before. :)

AutoCam is very aggressive about maintaining it's camera selections, as AC will sometimes change the camera view under certain situations, which is why it's not letting you change the cameras. If you want to toggle camera switching on/off use Ctrl+F6, and to toggle driver switching use Ctrl+F7.

Many of the online servers (both open lobbies and leagues) have the virtual mirror forced on, which is not something I want in my broadcasts, so the AutoCam is set to automatically switch away from any drivable or cockpit cam to the first camera in the cars camera list via this setting:
noDrivableCamWithVirtualMirror = 2

If you want to allow the drivable and cockpit cameras you can set that to 0.

From the carCameras.ini file:
bmw_m3_e30_dtm = 2^1|0^1|1^1|3^1|4^0|5^0

The first enabled camera is assumed to by the replacement camera for Cockpit and Drivable, and the last enabled camera is assumed to be the facing out the rear of the car.

Camera 3 is the track-side cameras.

I've been working on documentation that covers some of this information, which should be included in the next release.

Cheers,

Dave/Esotic

Thanks for getting back to me, i really apprecite it.
However, im still not entirely sure how to sleect these camera?

For example, i would like to start the race in dashcam...
then jump to either trackside cams or 3rd person cams, then switch between those 3 cameras for the entire race...

Back to dashcam.... then to trackside..... back to dashcam.... then chase camera view..... back to dash cam.... track side.... etc etc etc...

Is this at all possible? I dont use virtual mirror in game or replays so that doesnt appear for me.
Id like this to be set for all cars, default setup so it only chooses these cameras, no matter what car or track i am on.

Any help is very much appreciated
The way the code is written right now there's no way to select just the dash cam or a chase cam, as it's not differentiating any 1 driveable cam from another. This is something I'll need to look into and code into an update.

Esotic updated Streaming? Sweet!! with a new update entry:

bug fixes, new bcast themeing options, other various changes

Documentation is not where I'm strongest, but AnnouncerBot, AutoCam, and BCast should now have readme files that should help to explain some of the finer details. I'm sure these files will need some expanding in the future, or maybe a conversion to HTML, so they can include images and videos.

BCast should now support A2B tracks (assuming that tag is present in CM) and HIllClimb/Time Trial style events. The assumptions are that practice is for "Recce", and qualification are for the actual...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm going to take a stab at the various relevant options without actually testing if I'm right. :)

;the three numbers are Camera^randomizationWeight^cameraSwitchDelay
cameraSwitching = 2^1^10
At this point you can't choose any particular drivable camera forcibly, the second number is randomization weight, so how often you want that camera to be chosen at random. The line above says Camera 2 (Drivable) gets a randomization weight of 1, and after 10 seconds the code will select the next random camera, which in this case will always be Drivable.

Code:
[SETTINGS]
;This is the very first camera AutoCam will use
defaultCamera = 2
;Cameras not used under any special conditions
cameraSwitching = 2^1^10
;Cameras to use at the very start and end of a race
firstLapSwitching = 2^1^10
;Cameras to use when cars are in pit lane
pitCameraSwitching = 2^1^10
;Cameras to use when a car is detected to be within battlegap to a car ahead or behind
battleCams = 2^1^10
;OTHER RELEVANT OPTIONS
noDrivableCamWithVirtualMirror = 0
;Drivable Cam Index: 0 = Chase 1, 1 = Chase 2, 2 = Bonnet, 3 = Bumper, 4 = Dash
drivableCams = 0^0|1^1|2^0|3^0|4^1

Esotic updated Streaming? Sweet!! with a new update entry:

race replay support and other small bugfixes/changes

The primary purpose of this release is to add support for replay files. The AC API does not contain all the same information during a replay, so there are some requirements and limitations with replay support. The primary requirement is that you'll need to edit/update the
apps\python\AutoCam\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini file to specify the total number of race laps, as this is part of the information not provided in the replay.
View attachment 385677

The primary limitation is the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm new to Assetto and I just have started using Streaming Sweet, how about changing the positions through the right order of the leaderboard?
Only CTRL+(num)1 and 3 are working so far, but this switches the camera only one car infront or behind on track, but not in the exact ranking. Is this possible?
I've read on an earlier BCast version, that keys 1-0 should work, but in fact that doesn't work so far? Did I miss something?

I'm new to Assetto and I just have started using Streaming Sweet, how about changing the positions through the right order of the leaderboard?
Only CTRL+(num)1 and 3 are working so far, but this switches the camera only one car infront or behind on track, but not in the exact ranking. Is this possible?
I've read on an earlier BCast version, that keys 1-0 should work, but in fact that doesn't work so far? Did I miss something?
You should be able to click a driver's name on the standings tower to switch to them, but you may want to disable driver switching in AutoCam if you're going to do that.

Is there anyway of disabling the cockpit and helicam cameras at all?
From the INI
Code:
;Camera acsys.CM.Cockpit = 0
;Camera acsys.CM.Car = 1
;Camera acsys.CM.Drivable = 2
;Camera acsys.CM.Track = 3
;Camera acsys.CM.Helicopter = 4
;Camera acsys.CM.OnBoardFree = 5
;Camera acsys.CM.Free = 6
;Camera acsys.CM.Random = 7
;Camera acsys.CM.ImageGeneratorCamera = 8
;Camera acsys.CM.Start = 9
;the three numbers are Camera^randomizationWeight^cameraSwitchDelay
;DEFAULTS
cameraSwitching = 3^10^15|0^0^10|1^10^5|2^0^8|4^2^5|5^0^10|6^0^10|7^0^5|8^0^10|9^0^10
firstLapSwitching = 3^1^10
pitCameraSwitching = 1^1^5|4^1^5
battleCams = 3^2^10|1^1^10

So for instance, helicam is camera 4 (according to the AC API). You can either set it's weight to 0

cameraSwitching = 3^10^15|0^0^10|1^10^5|2^0^8|4^0^5|5^0^10|6^0^10|7^0^5|8^0^10|9^0^10

Or take it (and all the other cams with zero weight) out completely

cameraSwitching = 3^10^15|1^10^5

Cheers,

Esotic

Getting some errors when trying to switch to the in-car cameras
ACam(59.3570): ['Traceback (most recent call last):\n', ' File "apps/python/AutoCam\\AutoCam.py", line 2387, in acUpdate\n intGuess = randInRange(1, len(dicCars[carName]) - 1)\n', "KeyError: 'bmw_m3_gt2'\n"]

Replace the file with the one that's attached:
assettocorsa\apps\python\AutoCam\carCameras.ini

If that doesn't fix the issue you can try sending me the py_log.txt

Attachments

• carCameras.ini
    11.7 KB · Views: 116

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%