stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi There.
First of all, this is a awesome application in fact we are using it on our league.
But, we have a problem with the livemap. Even upgrading the package every time I add a track, in some tracks we can't see the livemap. We can see the cars moving around a white background. I checked that in the package is the track and, inside the track folder there is a .png file with the track map and a map.ini file
Please, could you help us with this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

I think you'd better have a look at the track map before uploading it in Stracker.
If you see that this track map is full white ....
Of course, if your display has a white background ... you won't be able to see it.

White with black ( or other color ) at the sides is no problem of course.

Just take the map in Photoshop or Gimp .... invert color ... rather a black one than an invisible one.... or color this track map with another light color ... and save the image ....so that it can be visible on a white background.

NB: it only happens with a few tracks ... so it will not mean too much work and too often ;)

EDIT: there's another solution: adding black lines at the border of the white ribbon of the track
Select by color ( white ) on the map, make the selection larger with 4 pixels, add a transparent layer beneath and paint it ... black. Merge layers and export.... a bit more complex but not difficult at all if you're used to Gimp or Photoshop.

Last edited:
Thank you very much jempy for your help. While I'm writing " cars moving around a white background" trying to explain the problem, in my mind appeared this possibility. Hahaha. I will modify the maps adding the black lines at the borders how have you suggested.
Kind regards

But finally, I forgot the easiest method ! .... a very old one known since AC early beginnings ! As I was not sure it still worked, I made a test .... and this is still working:

Go to the content/tracks/THETRACK .... simply delete the map.png and in the data folder the map.ini
Launch a simple practice on this track .... and by a well done trick ... the map is recreated the way it should be: white bordered by 2 perfect black lines.

Easier, quicker and perfect .... except if you wish to make it still better adding the curves names and everything you wish.

Any ideas what could prevent data of one single user to be saved? For some reason sTracker on this server I play wont save my data anymore. I can see myself on live map, but my driver data isn't updated and I'm not saved in sessions anymore. Everything seems to work normally for other regular players though. This issue started at 22nd day, and I don't recall doing any changes on my end.

Any ideas what could prevent data of one single user to be saved? For some reason sTracker on this server I play wont save my data anymore. I can see myself on live map, but my driver data isn't updated and I'm not saved in sessions anymore. Everything seems to work normally for other regular players though. This issue started at 22nd day, and I don't recall doing any changes on my end.
I can't help without logs.

Hi Neys, first of all I want to congratulate you for giving us this wonderful application. I know that behind there is a lot of effort and effort. I take my hat off.

Now my problem: I can not start stracker, configure as it is said in the instruction manual, but I can not get it to work. I leave here the complete log.

Sorry for my bad English. Thank you!

Attachments

• stracker.txt
    43.4 KB · Views: 288
Hi Neys, first of all I want to congratulate you for giving us this wonderful application. I know that behind there is a lot of effort and effort. I take my hat off.

Now my problem: I can not start stracker, configure as it is said in the instruction manual, but I can not get it to work. I leave here the complete log.

Sorry for my bad English. Thank you!
Hi,

you are using the same port 50042 for both the ptracker connections and the HTTP configuration. It'd be better to use different ports:

Code:
[STRACKER_CONFIG]
listening_port = 50042

[HTTP_CONFIG]
listen_port = 42223

Hope this helps
Neys

Hello
I want to set HTTPS.
I followed the steps:
ssl = True
ssl_certificate =/etc/ssl/certs/mycertificate.pem
ssl_private_key =/etc/ssl/private/myprivatekey.pem

Before I generated my privatekey and my certificate.

But when I start stracker I get the following error:

Code:
KeyError: 'cherrypy.wsgiserver.ssl_builtin'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 207, in publish
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cpserver.py", line 167, in start
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cpserver.py", line 158, in httpserver_from_self
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cpwsgi_server.py", line 60, in __init__
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 2257, in get_ssl_adapter_class
ImportError: No module named 'cherrypy.wsgiserver.ssl_builtin'

{2018-10-16 11:21:08}: stracker[ERROR]: While processing url: <unknown>
[16/Oct/2018:11:21:08] ENGINE Shutting down due to error in start listener:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 245, in start
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 225, in publish
cherrypy.process.wspbus.ChannelFailures: ImportError("No module named 'cherrypy.wsgiserver.ssl_builtin'",)

We just found ourself confronted with a strange problem. We use postgresql as database. Everything worked fine till a couple of days ago. But now the ban list doesn't work anymore. That means, banned drivers are listed as banned, but they are not refused to access the server.
We will investigate what's going wrong (f.e has the database become to large - 6400 + drivers?), but if somebody has an idea whats going to happen, pls come forward with your ideas :)

Did you try to manually access the authentication page as given in server_cfg.ini with your own GUID (you can ban / unban yourself) in a browser?

Did you try to manually access the authentication page as given in server_cfg.ini with your own GUID (you can ban / unban yourself) in a browser?
Sorry, do I understand it right, something like
"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:nnnnn/acauth?steamid" ?
Using the web interface I can ban and unban me. Also in AC it seems to work again. I received the message, that I'm banned unbanned can access.
So what I have changed today:
1. I use stracker auth again 127.0.0.0:xxxxx was commented out.
2. changed back database compression to none
3. created bad_word.txt to get rid of the log error message
4. deleted ac blacklist.txt

Last edited:
Had a dependancy problem and fixed it. But now I get the following error:
stracker[ERROR]: AC server config path not found (configured: '')
stracker[ERROR]: Please set the config option [STRACKER_CONFIG]/acserver_cfg_ini to the server_cfg.ini file of the ac server!
ac_server_cfg_ini =/home/returnerer/server/cfg/server_cfg.ini

I see that you've offered to help someone with this if they sent you their .ini files. I'll do the same. Hopefully you can still help.

Last edited:
Hi, i started stracker on my server (win)... trough the http i can see all, except image ( in the tables ) and live map (as a user)... if i login as administrator i can see all the images and live map whitout problems... any idea or suggest? thank you.

Hi, i started stracker on my server (win)... trough the http i can see all, except image ( in the tables ) and live map (as a user)... if i login as administrator i can see all the images and live map whitout problems... any idea or suggest? thank you.
it's a caching issue which disappears after some time automatically, half an hour or so.

Hey there,

Just setup a server running stracker and it's mostly working great. The issue I have is with the data for the drivers Aids not showing and tyres showing as unknown. I noticed this isn't an issue if I join to the server via LAN, so stracker will track my Aids and tyres info when I join via a LAN connection, but is unknown when my friends or randoms join. Is there a port I've missed ? The lap times for everyone will register and they show if valid or not. It's just the lack of data coming through for lap information and tyres used.

Cheers in advanced.

Hi
If the ptracker not installed on the user side then not showing this data.
For the users have to install stracker if You want to see.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ptracker.3509/

Thanks we worked out later that we didn't have the latest client side version of ptracker installed on the client and the latest on the server so laps were validating but no tyre of aid info being passed through.

Latest version and we're all good.

Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back