SR Hardware | Official Support Thread

Brian Clancy

Premium
First of all, I would like to thank Racedepartment for allowing us this forum and for their kind help.

Simracinghardware.com or SR Hardware is a new company making cutting edge hardware utilising the very best technology, designs and materials along with skilled hand finishing to make truly special products. But more than this, we aim to provide approachable, quality customer service to back up our products.

dominator1.jpg

Our partners list include Symprojects (we are the only official Symprojects fixture manufacturer) ARC-Team, GT Omega Race Simulators, Simracn wheels and more!
We are also soon to provide other products from numerous manufacturers and a D.I.Y. builders parts shop as well as a wide range of fully built and kit form products of our own. We aim to use this forum to give product support to customers and to help answer questions about our products.

2Fana1.jpg eliminator.jpg
Monsta1.jpg GI-Max3.jpg

Thank you :)

SRHsmall.png

Attachments

• SRHsmall.jpg
    SRHsmall.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 434
Our new G25/7 GT Wheel Plates are in stock and available now! Looking for a fully built, assembled and ready to go GT Style wheel plate at a sensible cost? :)

GT4.png

GT3.png

Our new GT wheel plate for Logitechs G25 and G27 has been designed with a different approach, sometimes less is more and that is certainly the case with the new GT Plate! Designed from the outset for people who use larger wheel rotations (like 900Deg) and / or want to be able to hold the whole wheel rim easily (drifters and rally drivers) but who still want an on wheel shiftlight and a few extra buttons!

This may be a mini plate, but it still packs a punch! Built to the same exacting standards and materials as our bigger wheel plates the quality is obvious. Offering an 8 LED shift light array, plus 2 more LED's for shift point and a further 2 more LED's housed in countersunk chrome cases that can be assigned as warning lights etc it gives all the essential info you need. Add to this four extra buttons on the plate and this little wheel plate really delivers with a very attractive price of £99.95 and for a limited period the GT Plates come with a FREE 'coiled' USB lead too!

More info HERE

Upvote 0
Man I'm red in the face now Brian. Now I see when I threw some names at ya you knew I knew what I was talking about lol. The Indy offer still and will always stand and if it helps out any can a send a few lady's over to help out so that you might get it done a bit quicker?

Made Ya Laugh :)
Mr Wags

Upvote 0
You were not kidding were you NICE JOB now yet another question.

I will also be using an F1 rim with this and was curious if this might be the way to go with the solid mount or simply use an Sli Button box and attach it on the base like a dashboard?

Just wanted to make sure this was what you were talking about Brian. Curse You Sim Racing now I gotta come out of retirement to work for all these new toy's :)

Upvote 0
You were not kidding were you NICE JOB now yet another question.

I will also be using an F1 rim with this and was curious if this might be the way to go with the solid mount or simply use an Sli Button box and attach it on the base like a dashboard?

Just wanted to make sure this was what you were talking about Brian. Curse You Sim Racing now I gotta come out of retirement to work for all these new toy's :)

PM will be sent shortly!

Upvote 0
Two small questions Brian,

1. Shipping costs to Sweden?
2. After this is installed, would i be able to mod the wheel still to fix the paddles on the wheel instead of the base? (so they follow the wheel)

Hi Hampus :)

Shipping would be around £11, as for the moving paddle mod....I doubt it would work with this plate (Hence we do the wheel mounted plate for that reason) but I am not sure as I have never done the moving paddles mod.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea