SR Hardware | Official Support Thread

Brian Clancy

Premium
First of all, I would like to thank Racedepartment for allowing us this forum and for their kind help.

Simracinghardware.com or SR Hardware is a new company making cutting edge hardware utilising the very best technology, designs and materials along with skilled hand finishing to make truly special products. But more than this, we aim to provide approachable, quality customer service to back up our products.

dominator1.jpg

Our partners list include Symprojects (we are the only official Symprojects fixture manufacturer) ARC-Team, GT Omega Race Simulators, Simracn wheels and more!
We are also soon to provide other products from numerous manufacturers and a D.I.Y. builders parts shop as well as a wide range of fully built and kit form products of our own. We aim to use this forum to give product support to customers and to help answer questions about our products.

2Fana1.jpg eliminator.jpg
Monsta1.jpg GI-Max3.jpg

Thank you :)

SRHsmall.png

Attachments

• SRHsmall.jpg
    SRHsmall.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 434
Hi Hampus :)

You can change the two displays either side of the Gear indicator with the two rotary encoders on the plate :) (You just have to 'assign' them to this in the SLI-Max software)

Our T500 is in bits atm (working on some very cool toys!) so I cant do another video right now, sorry :(

Upvote 0
Hi Hampus :)

You can change the two displays either side of the Gear indicator with the two rotary encoders on the plate :) (You just have to 'assign' them to this in the SLI-Max software)

Our T500 is in bits atm (working on some very cool toys!) so I cant do another video right now, sorry :(
Ok so you change it in the software first of all but then if you want to do it on the fly you can just assign it to the knobs, that´s great, might do that with one of them and have Brake Bias on the other. Or not at all and run engine mapping on the other.

Oh ok i understand :) Any hints on what it might be? Will i be able to "potentially" buy those stuff and fit them even after i buy this static SLI?

Upvote 0
Hi Guys, sorry I have not been here to answer questions, just flown back from a short vacation :) Not slept in 36 hours with all the travel etc, but I will be back in action properly in the next couple of days! :)

Upvote 0
Got it now and i´m impressed, very nice work :)
Just can´t use it yet as i´m waiting for the software guys to send me a registration key..

Edit: been doing some running now and it´s just fantastic, perfect for cars you can´t see the rev limiter in (Caddy).
Will sit down and really optimize it later. Read you can even make it so that when your on low fuel a led would light up and let you know :)

Upvote 0
A quick teaser video of the much awaited ‘Monsta’ display, a new concept in simulation displays. The Monsta is designed to be placed just under your monitor/screen directly in your peripheral vision. With colour coded displays its easy to read ALL your sim telemetry without taking your eyes off the road!

More information will available in a few days and orders will start early July 2012.

7431407534_4595789f77_c.jpg

monsta111.png

Upvote 0
Awesome! It looks really nice and I want to buy one if I have the money for it. Although my G25 is starting to wear down, I'm not sure if I want to buy the G25 version or buy a G27 first and then the version of the GT plate for the G27.

Do the normal buttons of the wheel still work after installation of the wheel plate?

Upvote 0
Awesome! It looks really nice and I want to buy one if I have the money for it. Although my G25 is starting to wear down, I'm not sure if I want to buy the G25 version or buy a G27 first and then the version of the GT plate for the G27.

Do the normal buttons of the wheel still work after installation of the wheel plate?

Hi Niel

Yup the standard buttons will still work afterwards :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea