AC SPECIAL GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wed 31 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I’d like to join this race (my first on rd) using the AMG GT3. Giving me lots of time to practise. I use VR and was wandering what’s the best way to use TeamSpeak ? (I use rift).
Of course I will add you..check this out handy guide to setup teamspeak: click here ...any other questions just fire away :thumbsup: and welcome to your first event, great to see you :thumbsup:

Great ! I set up TS last night and watched the Alfa race at old Donington. I should have asked whilst actually being connected but didn’t want to interrupt anyone’s race (post or pre). I’m wandering how I will use TS whilst using VR ? I have asked a few people on the forums but I’m still having a nightmare navigating RD At the moment. I’ll jump on the practise server and see how I get on later today.

Great ! I set up TS last night and watched the Alfa race at old Donington. I should have asked whilst actually being connected but didn’t want to interrupt anyone’s race (post or pre). I’m wandering how I will use TS whilst using VR ? I have asked a few people on the forums but I’m still having a nightmare navigating RD At the moment. I’ll jump on the practise server and see how I get on later today.

I do not use VR when hosting, but we have plenty of drivers that do ....you do not have to see TS ..just connect to TS with headset off and then away you go ...you will hear the drivers brief and lots of chatter, if someone calls out your name you will hear that also :thumbsup:

H
I do not use VR when hosting, but we have plenty of drivers that do ....you do not have to see TS ..just connect to TS with headset off and then away you go ...you will hear the drivers brief and lots of chatter, if someone calls out your name you will hear that also :thumbsup:

Ok great. Do folks use TS on the practise servers ? That way I can have a play about with things.

I would like to sign up. If the Sunday race at RedBull ring is a good race, I will choose R8 #29. If I can't control the car, I will go back to the Lambo#99. So ... TBA for now? :confused::whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back