AC SPECIAL GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wed 31 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok. Lets try the Z4 then, if craig allow the change.
I am afraid the gt3 R would be to tricky for 8 laps race.

Is the gt3 cup really so underpowered ? It has less power for sure, but is already pretty powerful and I just think it is brillant on the nordschleife, and with 284 km/h on the long straight not so bad.
I admit I didnt tried a lot of GT3 on this track, because I just prefer to use vintage cars there with hshifter for the fun of it.

I will see what happen with the Z4.

You are in the Z4 :thumbsup:

Hi sorry I should have deleted that thing about the 31st as I had the wrong month, I can still take part. Still in the Lambo so far, but might need to get back to you after testing them.

Hello guys, Im a new premium member, finally got myself a proper wheel setup (G29) and I would like to sign up for this as my first race. Being 10 days away and me being on paid vacation gives me lots of time to practice, but I still expect to finish dead last :roflmao: I still dont know what car to pick, is there a recommendation for GT3 beginner considering I am partial to BMW, Ferrari, Nissan and Porsche ? Also have a question about teamspeak, is there a problem that I dont have mic ? I will certainly connect to TS, but can only write.

Hello guys, Im a new premium member, finally got myself a proper wheel setup (G29) and I would like to sign up for this as my first race. Being 10 days away and me being on paid vacation gives me lots of time to practice, but I still expect to finish dead last :roflmao: I still dont know what car to pick, is there a recommendation for GT3 beginner considering I am partial to BMW, Ferrari, Nissan and Porsche ? Also have a question about teamspeak, is there a problem that I dont have mic ? I will certainly connect to TS, but can only write.
Hey :)
No problem without a mic. It's just important that you can hear everything, especially when Craig announces something.
For me the BMW z4 is the easiest car that is properly quick around the Nordschleife without risking a spin. Put the rear wing down, adjust the gearing and tyre pressures and that's it basically :)

If I may give you advice but advertise myself (I don't like doing it but well, this time it might be okay):
Have a look at my guide that's linked at the bottom of the opening post and also maybe try my LUT (click in my name and downloads) to get rid of the dead center of your wheel.

Looking forward to see you on track! :)

Hey :)
No problem without a mic. It's just important that you can hear everything, especially when Craig announces something.
For me the BMW z4 is the easiest car that is properly quick around the Nordschleife without risking a spin. Put the rear wing down, adjust the gearing and tyre pressures and that's it basically :)

If I may give you advice but advertise myself (I don't like doing it but well, this time it might be okay):
Have a look at my guide that's linked at the bottom of the opening post and also maybe try my LUT (click in my name and downloads) to get rid of the dead center of your wheel.

Looking forward to see you on track! :)
Hey man I am already using your LUT, was the first thing I modified in AC when I got the wheel and it feels pretty awesome, felt immediate improvement in consistency, precision and catching spins compared to X360 gamepad I used. Will be checking your Nord guide for sure and give a few spins to Z4 over the weekend before finally deciding on it.

Last edited:
Im going to have to cancel my first race before I was even signed on haha, out to sea that week, damn vacation is ruining my racing plans :roflmao: But maybe its for the best, during my practice runs I found out its really hard for me as a beginner to keep concentration and consistent performance for more than even 1-2 laps on the Nord, not really a great thing for endurance race :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back