AC SPECIAL GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wed 31 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm sweating bullets just reading this. Heart rate is up, hands are shaking, palms and feet are sweating, heads starting to hurt........why oh why do you guys punish yourselves this way? You guys must be part of that new Max Mosley club I've heard about. Have fun.

I'm sweating bullets just reading this. Heart rate is up, hands are shaking, palms and feet are sweating, heads starting to hurt........why oh why do you guys punish yourselves this way? You guys must be part of that new Max Mosley club I've heard about. Have fun.

haha ..Bobby I stand no chance of winning this, but the fun in participating is huge for me ...I just keep my fingers crossed that everybody has a battle throughout the field and lots of FUN ...if that happens then this event was a success for me :thumbsup:

haha ..Bobby I stand no chance of winning this, but the fun in participating is huge for me ...I just keep my fingers crossed that everybody has a battle throughout the field and lots of FUN ...if that happens then this event was a success for me :thumbsup:
That's a great attitude to have Craig and I know the guys appreciate it. I never worry about doing well at The Green Hell, I only wish to survive and not take someone out during one of my many spins:unsure::(. Other than that, I love the joint:D

Hi craig .
I am not sure about the porsche 911 gt3 R.
May I ask if the gt3 cup would be allowed ?
Less powerful and quick, but here we would have to survive and I already know the 911 cup on the nordschleife.

If not, I may give a try at the BMW Z4..
I will not win. Just want to have fun as long as possible

Hi craig .
Less powerful and quick, but here we would have to survive and I already know the 911 cup on the nordschleife.

Take the z4.
The race is 8 laps and if you have a car with a lot less power you'll just be last after lap 1 and never see anybody again...
With the z4 you have an easy to drive car and can run at your pace with the chance of cruising with someone else together :)

If you need some advice for that car @Anders Jensen might be of help :)

Ok. Lets try the Z4 then, if craig allow the change.
I am afraid the gt3 R would be to tricky for 8 laps race.

Is the gt3 cup really so underpowered ? It has less power for sure, but is already pretty powerful and I just think it is brillant on the nordschleife, and with 284 km/h on the long straight not so bad.
I admit I didnt tried a lot of GT3 on this track, because I just prefer to use vintage cars there with hshifter for the fun of it.

I will see what happen with the Z4.

Hi craig .

Sorry I can not do that ...it would open up the gates for all members. We do run Porsche GT3 cup races from time to time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back