ACC Special Event: British GT 2H of Brands Hatch - Fri 26th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
¿Cómo puedo ver la contraseña?

En Ingles, por favor / In English please. English only forum.

Also, you have to become a premium member to join. Pay 15 EUR once a year and get access to all races hosted on RaceDepartment Servers. Very good deal if you ask me.

So annoyed I can't make this. Did 2.4 hours of Spa again in the Mr.Git league and it was brilliant. Had dynamic weather turned on and it was intense. We had a full on thunderstorm at one point, which is tricky as hell on a dry setup. It really did highlight what a brilliant sim this will be once they sort this curb issue (hopefully) in the next update. Would definitely support doing more of these longer races.

ciao presente se cè ancora posto grazie buona giornata

Ciao mate! In order to race with us, make sure to get a premium membership first, have a look here.

Also, make sure to set your real name in the settings at RD; this can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details.
Near the bottom you will see Real Name; just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.
This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD :)

Once that's all sorted I can get you on the list ;) if there's anything you're unsure about, just remember to ask in English, somebody on the website will probably know the answer :thumbsup:

What will the server settings be please?

Server settings have been updated, check the original post:

Practice: 18:30 UTC (30 minutes) - Server: Friday 14:00
Qualifying: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes) - Server: Saturday 10:00
Break: 19:20 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:25 UTC (120 minutes) - Server: Saturday 18:00

And as for the weather, as always, keep an eye on the weather forecast, as I will mirror it to the best of my abilities :thumbsup:

Why is the teamspeak mandatory? I play without mic, is that a problem? (Beyerdynamic DT990)

I am thinking about it to pay 15€ for this races here. (rF2, AC, ACC)
In as endurance race like this - there is a lot of information at the beginning and throughout, server info can change for instance. There's going to be lots of lapping and a quick heads up can make a big difference sometimes.

I'm not sure why TS seems to be an issue. Lots of people in the same game, at the same time, doing the same thing - comms is a must in my view.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back