ACC Special Event: British GT 2H of Brands Hatch - Fri 26th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Why is the teamspeak mandatory? I play without mic, is that a problem? (Beyerdynamic DT990)

I am thinking about it to pay 15€ for this races here. (rF2, AC, ACC)

TeamSpeak is not mandatory, it is just recommended :)

Also, even if you don't have a microphone yet, you can already join TeamSpeak and just listen in :thumbsup:

As soon as you have sorted out your Premium membership here let me know if you want to take part ;)

First time in ACC, a 2hr challenge sounds like a perfekt start! :devilish: Baptism by fire! :confused:
So sign me up please, thank you! :)

Noob question: How does car selection work? Is it free for all or is it like AC?

Im in please!

Great!

Just realized this events starts earlier than usual. Please sign me out, as I won't be able to make because of that.

No worries, hopefully see you next time on the regular schedule events :thumbsup:

Sign me up as well :)

You're in :)

First time in ACC, a 2hr challenge sounds like a perfekt start! :devilish: Baptism by fire! :confused:
So sign me up please, thank you! :)

Noob question: How does car selection work? Is it free for all or is it like AC?

That fire will burn for a while, you've been warned! :laugh::devilish: You're in ;)

And as @LeSunTzu said, just pick any car you like and you'll be fine :)

Hi, guys!!! Please register my participation!

You're in, Carlos!

Is it the forecast for Friday or Saturday?

The forecast is always for the real day, so in this case the game's Friday is simulating the real Thursday, and the game's Saturday is simulating the real Friday. It is not possible to set specific weather settings for each day, they are set for the whole "race weekend" (Friday, Saturday and Sunday in game), so I try to mirror as closely as possible when checking the relevant real days. It might turn out a bit different, but it will always be on point or thereabouts :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back