ACC Special Event: British GT 2H of Brands Hatch - Fri 26th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
i didn`t undrstnd, is it free or i have 2 be registered as a premium member?))

Yes mate, in order to race with us, make sure to get a premium membership, have a look here.

Also, make sure to set your real name in the settings at RD; this can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details.
Near the bottom you will see Real Name; just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.
This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD :)

Once that's all sorted I can get you on the list ;) if there's anything you're unsure about, just ask, somebody on the website will probably know the answer :thumbsup:

In please.

Yeah sign me up also someone needs to show these guys how to race. :p

Please sign me up for this, thanks!

You're all in :)

Yes mate, in order to race with us, make sure to get a premium membership, have a look here.

Also, make sure to set your real name in the settings at RD; this can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details.
Near the bottom you will see Real Name; just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.
This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD :)

Once that's all sorted I can get you on the list ;) if there's anything you're unsure about, just ask, somebody on the website will probably know the answer :thumbsup:

You're all in :)
Yeah my premium ran out yesterday just purchased it before asking to join maybe it not updated. :)
6157450bb4bc00576165927af6a3d1f2.png

Please sign me up for this, thanks!

Sign me up please. Thx

Hey guys, make sure to get a premium membership for the race, have a look here.

Also, make sure to set your real name in the settings at RD; this can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details. Near the bottom you will see Real Name; just enter it there and press save.

Your name will only be visible to premium members. The name is fine for Paulo Viegas, but josealc needs to update it to the real name.
Remember, this also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD :)

If there's anything you're you need help with, just ask. Once you have done all of the above I can put you on the list :thumbsup:

Hey guys, make sure to get a premium membership for the race, have a look here.

Also, make sure to set your real name in the settings at RD; this can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details. Near the bottom you will see Real Name; just enter it there and press save.

Your name will only be visible to premium members. The name is fine for Paulo Viegas, but josealc needs to update it to the real name.
Remember, this also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD :)

If there's anything you're you need help with, just ask. Once you have done all of the above I can put you on the list :thumbsup:

Just became Premium. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back