ACC Special Event: British GT 2H of Brands Hatch - Fri 26th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
The forecast is always for the real day, so in this case the game's Friday is simulating the real Thursday, and the game's Saturday is simulating the real Friday. It is not possible to set specific weather settings for each day, they are set for the whole "race weekend" (Friday, Saturday and Sunday in game), so I try to mirror as closely as possible when checking the relevant real days. It might turn out a bit different, but it will always be on point or thereabouts :thumbsup:

Thats a shame, Friday is a scorcher, saturday is 20 degrees and 60% chance of rain :rolleyes:
:D

sign me in PLS :)

Will there be mandatory PIT or possible to swap drivers?

Sure thing. The pit is not mandatory, but you might struggle if you single-stint the race - but you can try :D We are not encouraging the driver swap feature at the moment - we plan to implement it in the future, but for now this will be a single-driver event :thumbsup:

Sign me up, so I can take Joakim out :p

You're in, good luck ;)

hi can you sign me up please?

Hey mate :) in order to race with us, make sure to get a premium membership, have a look here.

Also, make sure to set your real name in the settings at RD; this can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details.
Near the bottom you will see Real Name; just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.
This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD :)

Once that's all sorted I can get you on the list ;) if there's anything you're unsure about, just ask, somebody on the website will probably know the answer :thumbsup:

Cant make it to the race on friday, please remove me from the list.
Sorry about that and good luck everyone!

Alright, thanks for letting us know in advance. See you at the next one!

And we are now with a full grid, people! Further sign-ups will be put on the reserve list, and if it grows considerably we will open a second server as well :)

What is this, CONSPIRACY.
naniiiiiiiii.jpg

Unfortunately something came up and I can't race tomorrow :(
Please retire me from the entry list.
Sorry about that mate.
Great race to everybody.
Hope the next one will be soon...
Abraço.

So, if I get home from work and the courier has delivered by new motherboard, I have a few hours to build, install and test the new rig after packing for a weekend break?
Can it be done? :confused:
Probably not...
But if I somehow manage to pull off the impossible, I'll be on TS in case peeps don't turn up! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The forecast is always for the real day, so in this case the game's Friday is simulating the real Thursday, and the game's Saturday is simulating the real Friday. It is not possible to set specific weather settings for each day, they are set for the whole "race weekend" (Friday, Saturday and Sunday in game), so I try to mirror as closely as possible when checking the relevant real days. It might turn out a bit different, but it will always be on point or thereabouts :thumbsup:
I have had a look at forecasts from time to time during the last 3 days for the time slots of quali and race: no consistency at all from a day to another or between weather sites the same day. Even at 9 am, they disagree about what it will be like at 10... A true enlightment about Bristish weather! :roflmao:

I have had a look at forecasts from time to time during the last 3 days for the time slots of quali and race: no consistency at all from a day to another or between weather sites the same day. Even at 9 am, they disagree about what it will be like at 10... A true enlightment about Bristish weather! :roflmao:

Tell me about it... I know it all too well! Expect the unexpected today - for now the forecast is sunny during the timeslot of the race, with a low chance of rain. And this could obviously change again :rolleyes: so, like in real life, it will be what it will be :)

upload_2019-7-26_9-23-9.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 422 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 282 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years