rF2 Special : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 28 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Going to have to bail Craig. I'm actually doing the M1 Endurance 24hrs Le Mans starting tomorrow with a team. Its being run on the older mod track and think although i'd love to race and enjoy this new LS track its probably not the best prep. Maybe another time soon though been missing RD club races.

Also, I logged in earlier and had a couple of updates to rF2.
Would advise anyone racing tonight to check their updates and make sure they're up to date.
I had one, tried to log in to practice server and got kicked out.
There was another update that didn't process automatically.
Be advised yo :thumbsup:

damn… have this missing package error again, just like 2 weeks ago. not going to re-install again. super anoying steam updates that dont come trough.
Make sure you don't have any downloads scheduled in Steam. If you do, you can force download them by clicking on the icon next to them.

damn… have this missing package error again, just like 2 weeks ago. not going to re-install again. super anoying steam updates that dont come trough.

You can see in the package handler what module that is missing or have wrong version by hovering over the rfmod install file:
upload_2019-6-28_20-20-18.png

Sometimes the rfmod don't have the extension, so then you manually have to change it first for you to see it in the package handler:
upload_2019-6-28_20-22-5.png

Hope it helps

it refuses to update to the latests versions of some cars.. its one update behind.
if i delete, it put the files back, but still not the latest version, but one below.

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" contains an updated component "BMW_M8_GTE_2018 1.63" no base component installed.

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" references a non-existent component "BMW_M8_GTE_2018 1.63".

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" contains an updated component "Corvette_C7R_GTE_2017 1.83" no base component installed.

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" references a non-existent component "Corvette_C7R_GTE_2017 1.83".

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" contains an updated component "Oreca_07_LMP2_2017 1.63" no base component installed.

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" references a non-existent component "Oreca_07_LMP2_2017 1.63".

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" contains an updated component "Porsche_991RSR_GTE_2017 1.79" no base component installed.

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" references a non-existent component "Porsche_991RSR_GTE_2017 1.79".

SO super anoying, hardly touched my rig, since the last race.
Only clean install helped, so i did.

it refuses to update to the latests versions of some cars.. its one update behind.
if i delete, it put the files back, but still not the latest version, but one below.

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" contains an updated component "BMW_M8_GTE_2018 1.63" no base component installed.

Mod "Special Event @ Le Mans 19.0623" references a non-existent component "BMW_M8_GTE_2018 1.63".

Make sure you delete any other mod that is using these cars
Restart rF2 (to remove any reference to old version)

This helps most of the times, but for "extra"
Close rF2 again
Unsubscribe of the cars in the workshop
Delete any version folder in "Installed" with the car name
Start rF2, the cars normally download again, not sure you really can unsubscribe on paid content or if not downloading, subscribe in the workshop.

Make sure you delete any other mod that is using these cars
Restart rF2 (to remove any reference to old version)

This helps most of the times, but for "extra"
Close rF2 again
Unsubscribe of the cars in the workshop
Delete any version folder in "Installed" with the car name
Start rF2, the cars normally download again, not sure you really can unsubscribe on paid content or if not downloading, subscribe in the workshop.
cant find t any of the GT3 GTE content in de workshop.

Please write me off for this event.. next in line have fun!
I develop for this game, but boy can it give headaches with this steam sh*t.

My aging delevopment machine runs the updates properly, but my high spec racing rig just lags one update round behind everytime. Happened the same 2 weeks ago.
Took me 2 hours than to get everything updated and dialed in again.
None of my other sims and games have this.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies