rF2 Special : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 28 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just purchased the GT3 and GT Challenge packs today as they are on sale:D Oh and picked up Sebring too!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll join Friday events here except this Friday as sign ups are closed. Every other Friday due to work.

How are you guys getting the lmp2 to a speed of 340 I've got mine to 311 and if I try to get any faster my engine blows up

For a track with as many long straights like this, apologies if you've done already, but have you extended your gear ratio???

Just purchased the GT3 and GT Challenge packs today as they are on sale:D Oh and picked up Sebring too!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll join Friday events here except this Friday as sign ups are closed. Every other Friday due to work.

For a track with as many long straights like this, apologies if you've done already, but have you extended your gear ratio???
How do I do that

How do I do that

What's a good time for the GTE class?

Don't suppose anyone would mind sharing a set up with me? Don't worry I will certainly be the slowest in the class but I would at least like to be on a level playing field with everyone as I have very limited knowledge of car setups.

As this is a club event, posting of times on the thread is not allowed :)

Wheel is working well, going to test a bit more tomorrow morning before work then I'll be definite, for any class as trying LMP, GTE and GT3 just in case.
Would be great to do a group stress test on this. See how many people we could get and how long we could race for.

Hi all, now that I have bought all DLCs and get into the server, it drops me out. "connection lost" is the message showed just before that... Anyone in this situation???

See you on track!!!

Depends on the exact message(s) you are getting before the connection is lost.

Looking at the news today, there has been a game update. If the version you have is different to the version RD are using on the server, you will be disconnected.

I'm doing another online league using the LMP2, GT3 cars and on Le Mans weekend a lot of people had a nightmare getting onto the server. Turns out it was a game update but also an Oreca 07 update. Some users had not been able to successfully update the cars, and therefore they were getting connections stopped. Users had three versions of the Oreca 07 in their library and it was causing an awful mess.

As far as I'm aware there has been no updates to the Le Mans track itself yet.

Maybe try a few different cars that are eligible for this race and see if you get the same message.

My only other guess is if you are running a custom livery, try a standard one and see if that helps.

Sorry if none of this works, however well done for trying now. I speak from experience when I say how annoying it can be when these issues happen twenty minutes before qualifying! lol

Depends on the exact message(s) you are getting before the connection is lost.

Looking at the news today, there has been a game update. If the version you have is different to the version RD are using on the server, you will be disconnected.

I'm doing another online league using the LMP2, GT3 cars and on Le Mans weekend a lot of people had a nightmare getting onto the server. Turns out it was a game update but also an Oreca 07 update. Some users had not been able to successfully update the cars, and therefore they were getting connections stopped. Users had three versions of the Oreca 07 in their library and it was causing an awful mess.

As far as I'm aware there has been no updates to the Le Mans track itself yet.

Maybe try a few different cars that are eligible for this race and see if you get the same message.

My only other guess is if you are running a custom livery, try a standard one and see if that helps.

Sorry if none of this works, however well done for trying now. I speak from experience when I say how annoying it can be when these issues happen twenty minutes before qualifying! lol

Thank for all Andrew. I will try again tomorrow but I downloaded everything yesterday... so It has no sense what is happening. I do not know if anybody is allowed to log into the server today. Can anyone confirm this???

About the message showed is "connection lost", no more info... and it happens just after loading the circuit

I am trying to put everything in its right place before friday but it is being very disappointing... I hope I fix my troubles tomorrow.

Again thanks for helping!!!!

Last edited:
Thank for all Andrew. I will try again tomorrow but I downloaded everything yesterday... so It has no sense what is happening. I do not know if anybody is allowed to log into the server today. Can anyone confirm this???

About the message showed is "connection lost", no more info... and it happens just after loading the circuit

I am trying to put everything in its right place before friday but it is being very disappointing... I hope I fix my troubles tomorrow.

Again thanks for helping!!!!

Javier.

When you uninstalled did you manually delete rFactor folder? Before doing so copy the userdata folder, that will allow you to keep your controller settings and other bits.

My game had recently experienced some disconnects, never happened before. But mostly the game had started to take 5 minutes to get to the car selection screen!

I would also recommend unsubscribing from all workshop items when doing the above. ** there is an unsubscribe from all button

Good luck.

Last edited:
Just to advise that I was able to get into the practice server earlier today and did a good hour plus laps.
My wheel rim repair is good and I'm definitely up for this race if enough drop out or don't show on the night. :thumbsup:
Oh and I really don't mind what class. I'll go with wherever I can be placed on the night.

Hi all, now that I have bought all DLCs and get into the server, it drops me out. "connection lost" is the message showed just before that... Anyone in this situation???

See you on track!!!

I have this problem as well, it happens very random, I just try to join the server over and over again until it works. One thing I did that might have helped me, I changed the network settings to: UPSTREAM 10.0 Mbps. DOWNSTREAM 20.0 Mbps. It has happened less often after I changed these settings. Hope this helps you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.